Sheilds - NVQ Level 3 Certificate Training
From NVQ Training
Studying the NVQ level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Practice, candidates will develop their knowledge and practice the skills required to manage regular workplace duties from an occupational health and safety perspective.
The NVQ is assessed based on your day-to-day working tasks within your role – this is known as “on-the-job training“. Evidence collected in the past 2 years can be submitted towards your NVQ certification. There is no treading over old ground, just pull-up your historic records and connect with your NVQ assessor to check what is suitable.
You may already have the evidence in your hands to pass this fantastic NVQ certificate course from ProQual.
This NVQ level 3 certificate in health & safety is typically intended for mid-level managers, supervisors and workers with existing Health and Safety responsibilities involved in their day-to-day working procedures and processes.
The aim of this NVQ certificate course is to improve the basic SHE knowledge, understanding and skills of employees.
- Course Level: Level 3 – Equivalent to:
- NEBOSH Certificate
- Higher Education
- A Level
- Time dedication: 310 hours approx
- Course duration: 2 years
- Average completion time: 6-9 months
- Study method: On-the-job
- Evidence submission: Electronic / Online
- Evidence assessment: Dedicated NVQ Assessor
- Plus External Verifier
- NVQ Training Support: Yes – ask us anything
The NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety Practice is a Higher-Education Level qualification – equivalent to a NEBOSH general certificate. Developed with consultation from SHEilds and IOSH, the NVQ course meets the demanding standards of occupational health and safety practice within any industry.
NVQ training costs are often many times less than those associated with traditional training, including:
- Employee downtime
It’s almost impossible to fail an NVQ, you are either competent or not yet competent. Unlike academic qualifications, there are no exams to fail and re-sit. This means no more headaches for those who struggle in exam conditions.
- MOD bases (great for MOD-ELC students)
- Offshore rigs (inc. shipping/supply vessels)
- Secure Installations (nuclear plants, government building, etc.)
- Isolated locations (desert facilities)
- All countries (study an NVQ from anywhere!)