Six Sigma Training
What is Six Sigma? Implementation of Performance and Process Improvement approaches, such as Process Mapping and Governance, Lean, Six Sigma and Business Excellence, can enable you to achieve a range of key objectives, including better business performance, improved quality and consistency, higher customer satisfaction and improved risk management and compliance.
Six Sigma equates to 3.4 defects per one million opportunities. Unfortunately, many organisations today operate at around three sigma, which is 67,000 defects per million opportunities, so many global organisations have significantly improved bottom line performance by implementing Six Sigma training programs.
If you need to:
- Reduce costs by 50% or more
- Reduce waste
- Promote a better understanding of customer requirements
- Improve delivery and quality performance
- Provide critical process inputs needed to respond to changing customer requirements
- Develop robust products and processes