STI SP001 Aboveground Tank System Inspector Training Course
Thank you for your interest in the STI SP001 AST Inspector Training Course!. The STI AST Inspector Training will enable you to: Build your customer relationships by helping their organizations to meet regulatory requirements. Obtain STI certification for inspecting shop-fabricated aboveground tanks, portable containers and small field-erected tanks. Learn practice techniques for AST inspectors.Take advantage of a course that provides your firm with testing know-how, from the experts! This certification expires after five (5) years.
Daily Class Schedule
Monday-Thursday (Seminar) 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday (Seminar & Exam) 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Professional Development Hours: Qualifies as General Education course; 36 PDH's are awarded for the five-day course.
- Tobacco Use: To assure the comfort and safety of all course participants, use of tobacco products in or during any STI class, examination, and/or lab activity is NOT permitted.
- Tax Deduction for Educational Expenses: Expenses incurred in attending a STI course are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Hotel Accommodations: Participants are responsible for making their own hotel reservation directly with the hotel.
- Recertification This certification expires after five (5) years. An online recertification examination is available--see course listing on Education & Training page.