Success in Spray Drying & Encapsulation Training Program
October 5 and 6, 2016. Spray Drying is a unique method to convert a solution, suspension or emulsion into a solid powder in one single process step. Also the immobilization of active ingredients in a protective matrix or shell enjoys increasing attention. Both techniques are offered by the BUCHI laboratory Spray Dryers and Encapsulator. The systems are optimal for feasibility studies, parameter optimization and manufacturing of small batches before you enter pilot or industrial production.
The methods are highly flexible and are widely established in many industries such as pharmaceuticals, food, chemical or material science. To learn more about the enormous potential of those processes BUCHI offers two-day training courses organized by certified personnel. It is the goal to provide our customers with a broad and serious overview of theory and practical manners. The following schedule lists the major parts that will be addressed during the training course. Besides, we also offer direct support individual preferences of the group.
The following schedule lists the major parts that will be addressed during the training course. Besides, we also offer direct support individual preferences of the group.
- Basics of Spray Drying and Encapsulation
- Selection of encapsulation strategy
- Spray Drying of samples with unknown behavior
- Process optimization
- Hands-on training on the Spray Dryers and Encapsulator with demo substances (1st part)
- Hands-on training on the Spray Dryers and Encapsulator with demo substances (2nd part)
- Particle engineering
- Spray Drying Scale-up
- Open points, discussion, feedback
BUCHI Labortechnik AG, CH-9230 Flawil, Switzerland
Wednesday and Thursday, October 5 and 6, 2016
September 23, 2016
CHF 1000 for the first participant and CHF 300 for every additional participant from the same institute or company including:
- Course material, “The Laboratory Assistant”, common Application Notes
- Coffee break, Lunch, Social Dinner
- Voucher for CHF 500 for your next purchase of Spray Drying & Encapsulation products or accessor