Technical Service Training
Certified Repair Training: PTR Baler and Compactor Company schedules Technical Service Schools throughout the year. Our Academy offers instructors with over 30 years of industry knowledge. We have guest speakers with years of industry specific experience. Your service personnel will receive in-depth hands-on training with the study of schematic reading, basic hydraulic and electrical theory, breakdown and problem troubleshooting of PTR Balers and Compacting equipment as well as most other manufacturers.
Professionals who complete the PTR Certified training curriculum will receive a Certificate of Achievement acknowledging their technical abilities in the Baler and Compactor industry.
In addition to the knowledge gained at the Academy of Technical Service, you also receive access to our experienced technical support hotline. Wherever you are and whatever model Baler or Compactor you are working on, our technical support team will help you solve problems that you may not have encountered before.
- A complete in-depth understanding of PTR Baler and Compactor equipment and services
- Electrical systems and their equipment functions
- Hydraulic systems and their equipment functions
- Basic Reading of electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Actual “hand-on” equipment identification and operation
- Overview of field installation procedures
- Preventative maintenance guidelines
- Information on ANSI safety guidelines
- $300 per attendee
- 2 days of training + Course materials
- Located in Philadelphia PA
- Continental breakfast and Lunch provided
- 9:00AM – 4:00PM Class time
- 12:00PM – 1:00PM Lunch break
Due to the hands-on nature of the training classes, space is limited and registrations are accepted in the order that they are received.