TPECS - ISO 9001:2008 Internal Quality Systems Auditor
BSI's 'ISO 9001:2008 Internal Quality Systems Auditor' competency-based 3-day course teaches a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 9001:2008 standard and the principles and practices of effective internal audits in accordance with ISO 19011. Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 9001:2008 in detail and guide students through internal audits that are required for a quality management system based on ISO 9001:2008. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
BSI is an Exemplar Global certified training provider for the modules contained in the ISO 9001:2008 Internal Quality Managements Systems Auditor course. Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for these Exemplar Global knowledge competency units:
- QM - Quality Management Systems
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 9000 series
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Understand Exemplar Global's certification scheme
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals interested in conducting, managing, or participating in first-party (internal) audits
- Management system implementation team members
- Quality Control Managers
A prior review of the ISO 9001:2008 standard is required and an understanding of auditing principles is suggested for this course. Additionally, it is highly recommended that inexperienced students take the BSI e-learning class 'Essentials of ISO 9001:2008' prior to attending the classroom training.
There are written tests on each of the competency units in turn on Days 2 and 3. Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed 'Competent' for each competency unit. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).