ATL strongly believes the value of knowledgable administrators and end users, therefore we provide routine and custom training programs in order to educate customers with the skills needed to leverage the data management investment.
Public Training: LIMS Boot Camp
ATL's public training — which targets LIMS administrators and advanced users — is comprised of a three-day Introductory Course followed by a two-day Advanced Course, offered in Pinehurst, NC near our corporate headquarters.
On-site Core Training
On-site training is designed to suit specific laboratory requirements and schedules, and includes a combination of hands-on tutorials and demonstration training utilizing professional manuals and a qualified trainer.
Remote Web Training
Remote web training provides a convenient, efficient, tailored method to meet a customer's requirements; all that is needed is a telephone and a computer with internet access.
ATL is especially proud of our Webcasts, which focus on providing clients with additional knowledge on a variety of topics and are web-based for convenience and efficiency. 2014 schedule coming soon! To view our archive of webcast, please visit our webcast archive page.
Beginning Report Writing
The cost for the report writing class is: $1,995(includes text books)
Training Beginning Report Writing for Sample Master®
The ATL Beginning Report Writing Course Class will allow students to obtain the skill set required for modifying the core existing reports in Sample Master®, creating new reports, automating reports, emailing reports, intergrating reports with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word, and integrating reports wit Sample Master® user interface.
The course uses a mixture of visual demonstration and hands-on exercises to help these essential reporting skills.
Major topics covered include:
- Records sources for reports in Sample Master®
- Modifying existing core Sample Master® reports
- Creating new reports in Sample Master®
- Creating and working with subreports
- Using sorting, grouping and summarizing functions on reports
- Automating and emailing reports
- Integrating reports with Sample Master® user interface
- Integrating reports with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
Upon completion of this course students will have:
- Hands-on interaction through a user-friendly graphical user interface
- The ability to rapidly generate reports using LIMS data
- Use of data tables, chromatograms, calibration curves, text and graphics Experience in e-mailing reports in various formats including PDF's
Experienced Sample Master® LIMS users wishing to customize data reports. Intermediate programming skills required for this course and Advaced LIMS Training (Boot Camp - 2 day class) is required. Waivers may be available with those that can demonstrate the appropriate programming skill set.