Understand & Unlock the Full Potential of XRF Analyzers. Lunch and Learn (1hr): Allow Innov-X Canada to buy your team lunch and educate and introduce your to the basics of XRF and XRD. Please contact us for more information and date selection.
This session provides an over-view of the fundamentals of X-Ray Fluorescence and the unlimited potential for application across many industries. Scope of lectures can vary based on application and interest.
Suitable for industry organizations, academic institiutions, students & faculty and general interest groups who want to learn about the basics of XRF and recieve an introduction to current applications and technology.
Please feel free to request an XRF/XRD lecture and we can customize materials to suit your interests.
Training specific to a particular instrument or configuration of instruments. This is included with the purchase of any XRF equipment and is designed to assist with the initial installation of XRF systems.
XPLORER Workshop - Using Your XRF with GPS/GIS Programs (8hrs)
This session covers the integration of Field-Portable XRF Instrumentation with GPS/GIS systems and technology. Participants will be introduced to basic theory in the classroom followed by in-field data collection, mapping and integration with GIS Programs.
1. Initial Certification (7hrs)
- The fundamentals of XRF, Safety and Hands-On practice provide the basis for this session.
- This session is designed to comply with Canadian Regulations but also provides a great starting point for any person or company wishing to employ XRF technology into their business.
- Health Canada requires that any person wishing to possess or operate an open-beam x-ray emitting device within Canada must be certified with Natural Resources Canada - NDT Certifying Agency.
This session is a required to obtain XRF Operator Certification with the NDT Certifying Agency.
2. Renewals (4hrs)
- Review of XRF Operation, Safety and current technology.
- XRF Operator Certification Training specific to Level II Certified Operators who have held their certification for 3 years and need to attend training for Renewal of their Certification.
- This session is required to renew XRF Operator Certification Level II at 3 years.
3. Re-Certification (8hrs)
- Review of XRF Operation, Safety and Current Technology.
- XRF Operator Certification Training specific to those Certified Operators who have held their certification for 6 years and need to attend training for Re-Certification.
- This session is required to extend XRF Operator Certification for an additional 6 years.
A workshop designed to assist in the development of a Radiation Safety and Compliance Program for the use and implementation of XRF instrumentation. This workshop is highly recommended for any person taking on the role of RSO and/or administering an XRF program.
- Training and workshops are available On-Site.
- If required you may bring the facilitator to your project, exploration property and/or other remote location to provide any of the above listed sessions and/or workshops.