WHMIS 2015 Online Awareness Training Course for Supervisors
WHMIS 2015 for Supervisors is an online awareness training course on the “Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System”. This course is intended for employers and their supervisors who have the responsibility of creating and maintaining a workplace WHMIS program.
This course is based on the most recent updated (2015) WHMIS regulations with the Global Harmonization System rules.
This course is intended to supplement the WHMIS 2015 Orientation and/or WHMIS 2015 Refresher courses. WHMIS 2015 for Supervisors looks more deeply at the Federal and Provincial / Territorial WHMIS regulations and the responsibilities of supervisors.
WHMIS 2015 for Supervisors learning objectives:
- Recall the basic element of WHMIS
- Describe Federal and Provincial / Territorial WHMIS regulations
- Recognize what’s changed in WHMIS 2015
- List the elements of a workplace WHMIS program
- Describe WHMIS education and training responsibilities
- Define who must be trained
- Describe an ‘informed worker’
- State WHMIS label responsibilities
- State WHMIS SDS responsibilities
- Define ‘fugitive emissions’
- Outline strategies for contractor WHMIS compliance
Students proceed through self-paced and graphical, narrated lessons and a final quiz. Quiz results are automatically scored and stored for management reference.
For multiple enrollments, the Simply! Tracking program provides managers with access to completion data, batch certificate printing, expiry notifications, and training done and training due reports.
WHMIS training is available 365/24/7 and relieves managers of the hassle of scheduling and delivering classroom employee safety training!
WHMIS Online Training Features:
- Multimedia with narrated audio to enhance learning
- Self-paced interactive tutorials
- ‘Resume’ feature
- Simple to operate
- Students can self-print certificates
- Automatic expiry alerting
- Randomized, automatically scored ‘cheat proof’ final exam