WHMIS 2015 Refresher Training for Workers
WHMIS 2015 Refresher is an online educational training course for workers with previous training on the “Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System”. This self-paced, employee online training course that refreshes workers on the basic elements of WHMIS and introduces the Global Harmonization System (‘GHS’).
This course is based on the most recent updated (2015) WHMIS regulations with the Global Harmonization System rules and also includes a review of WHMIS 1988 rules.
Our WHMIS courses are intended to help companies meet their mandatory WHMIS awareness training requirements and provide students with expanded job skills. WHMIS awareness training is mandatory in most Canadian workplaces.
WHMIS 2015 Refresher Learning Objectives:
- State the purpose of WHMIS
- List the 3 parties to WHMIS
- List the 3 element of WHMIS
- Discuss the purpose, parts and application of supplier label information
- Identify WHMIS 2015 pictograms
- State the conditions under which workplace labels must be created
- Recognize workplace label elements
- Describe how to create a workplace label
- Recognize the information contained in SDS sheets
- Identify the responsibilities of suppliers, employers, and employees
- Recognize the elements of the WHMIS 1988 system
Students proceed through self-paced and graphical, narrated lessons and a final quiz. Quiz results are automatically scored and stored for management reference.
For multiple enrollments, the Simply! Tracking program provides managers with access to completion data, batch certificate printing, expiry notifications, and training done and training due reports.
WHMIS training is available 365/24/7 and relieves managers of the hassle of scheduling and delivering classroom employee safety training!
- Multimedia with narrated audio to enhance learning
- Self-paced interactive tutorials
- ‘Resume’ feature
- Simple to operate
- Students can self-print certificates
- Automatic expiry alerting
- Randomized, automatically scored ‘cheat proof’ final exam