WHMIS General Awareness Review Certification Training
From Light Industrial Safety Courses
The WHMIS training certification course is offered in Canada and throughout Ontario and is performed by certified onsite instructors. Please read the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System certified course outline below.
Be sure to checkout our other certified health and safety courses.
- WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System). Our WHMIS trainers will provide participants with a general understanding of the safe and efficient handling of hazardous products in the workplace
- Meet your obligations under the Occupational Health and Safety Act and specifically the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System - Regulations. .If you have any WHMIS certification questions after you have read the course outline, please don't hesitate to contact us so we can assist you.
This WHMIS testing certification course is also customized for people with illiteracy in the workplace, which cuts your WHMIS training time in half, and saves your company valuable time and money. When the classroom course is completed each trainee will receive a wallet size certified WHMIS certificate (Card)
Whmis Certification Course Content: (What we will test you on)
- Why are we here in class?
- The WHMIS system
- Discuss duties of employer, supervisor, worker
- Warning symbols, MSDS updated
- Review details of MSDS
- Review and discuss hazard classes and effects
- Routes of entry
- Explain toxic
- Explain common organs effected by substance exposure
- Controlling use, handling and storage of hazards products
- Give WHMIS quiz and explain any incorrect answers
No reviews were found for WHMIS General Awareness Review Certification Training. Be the first to review!