Lecture 2-Principles of Energy Balance in Environmental Systems
Lecture 2 of 7 in the principles of energy balance in environmental systems lecture series.
1. Key for homework: units conversion Calories v. calories
2. Calculating the efficiency of photosynthesis
3. Calculating absorbed shortwave radiation – importance of albedo
4. The three components of shortwave radiation
5. Definitions of shortwave and longwave radiation
Reviews have been disabled for Lecture 2-Principles of Energy Balance in Environmental Systems .