Air pollution, soils, grounds and wastewater
Xenemetrix Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (ED-XRF) spectrometers bring expanded capabilities to environmental monitoring through the combination of proven detection methods with innovative technologies, including regulatory monitoring for compliance and research.
By Xenemetrix Ltd. based in Migdal Haemek, ISRAEL.
Applications for Coulson Ice Blast in the Aerospace sector:Ice
- Tow hitches
- Removing grease
- Removing oil
- Landing gear systems
- Engine bay covers and other components– can be cleaned rapidly without disassembly
- Brake dust and other soils and residues can be removed during restoration
- Overhaul and maintenance, creating dramatic savings in man-hours and hazardous materials
- Landing Gear
- Engine clean up
- Aircraft tools
- Anti-Corrosion coating (new aircraft only)
- Tarmac cleaning
- Cleaning ashes and fire damage
- Cleaning polymer’s
- Cleaning moulds
- Removing Paint
By Coulson Ice Blast based in Port Alberni, BRITISH COLUMBIA (CANADA).
To keep truck drivers, pilots, other drivers and the general public safe on the road, the transportation industry is highly regulated by federal agencies, including the FAA, DOT, FMCSA, FRA and FTA, as well as state and local agencies. Each organization has its own guidelines that must be followed by trucking companies and other transportation, logistics and freight brokerage providers — and those guidelines continue to rapidly evolve.
By Convergepoint based in Houston, TEXAS (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you