Non-Ferrous Metal Recycling is a large industry focusing on the recovery of metals such as aluminum, brass, copper, and even precious metals from electronic scrap. The applications and needs of non ferrous metal recyclers vary greatly. These can include a large corporate recycler buying UBC bales for shredding to be converted back into beverage cans or a small recycler who is recovering precious metals from circuit boards or catalytic converters.
Metal scrap processing requires slow speed shredders and hammer mills to densify scraps such as drums, door & window frames, white goods, and metal skeletons. Many metal recyclers around the world use HARDEN shredders to remove airspace, increase density, so as to reduce transportation costs and improve pricing. The shredding process also prepares materials for sorting, delacquering systems and furnaces. With our hardened knife tips design, HARDEN low speed shredders can be used to process ferrous metal,...
REGULATOR-CETRISA, as manufacturer of metals separation equipment, offers different solutions for cleaning metal pollutants from. Before the E-Waste enter into the shredding process, any contaminating material, like batteries, color cartridges, tonners, etc., must be removed manually from the incoming devices.
Sustainable metal recovery and water treatment. The metal and mining industry is increasingly aware of the opportunities to recover valuable resources from process and bleed streams. This combines creating revenues with environmental sustainability. The traditional method of removing dissolved metals and sulphate from aqueous process- and waste streams in the metal and mining industry is by neutralization with an alkaline agent like lime. The gypsum and metal hydroxides which are produced in this process complicate...
Ion exchange chelating resins and synthetic adsorbents can be used to remove metals for recovery and reuse or for removal and disposal. Our metals removal & recovery product lines are extensive and address many applications in the metals processing industries.
Many industries are aware of the opportunities to recover valuable resources from process and bleed streams. This combines creating revenues from waste streams with environmental sustainability. Even low concentrations of dissolved base metals can be economically recovered.
Metal refining is increasingly seen as an essential part of natural resource conservation As sources of primary metals become scarcer or harder to excavate, the only viable solution is to extract and recycle secondary source of material already in circulation in a number of mass produced consumer products across the globe. The challenge is finding a technology that can efficiently recover these valuable metals from their less valuable materials. Tetronics can assist with a range of metal refining challenges,...
1. high separation efficiency can reach 98%
2. easy to operate , very convenient
3. save labor , only need 1-2 workers to operate
4. price is cheap , economical and practical
5. it’s professional dry separation type , no need water
6. integration machine , simple and save space
7. Applications: Communication cables, Civilian wires, filament wires, all single-branch wires
Type Automatic type
Rotation speed 590r/min
Voltage 380V 50Hz
Applicable Scope All...
Regardless of whether your metal waste comes from the metal-processing industry, automotive industry, electronics industry, waste industry or commercial production, we will always offer you the right shredding system for recycling your valuable resources! Metals are important raw materials for the industry and can be repeatedly returned to the recovered resource cycle with very little loss. The recycling of metals saves valuable raw materials and energy as opposed to the new processing of ores. Our sturdy rotary...
Volume reduction and easy processing of metal briquettes is plain to see – they are easier to store, transport and a more convenient format for resale. But, the briquetting process also offers the opportunity to reclaim expensive coolant, residual oils and emulsions allowing reintroduction into the production cooling and lubrication circuit. During the reprocessing function the weight of the briquette allows it to sink thereby producing less slag and burn-off.
Capable of Daily 24 HRS Operation
- 1000T Model Capacity of Light Scattered Scrap Iron - Over 20t/hr
- Economical & Versatile for wide range of scrap types
- High Efficiency Performance
- Capable of Daily 24 HRS Operation
- Cylinders Remove & Repair : No Need
- Blade Clearance: Adjustable
- Built-In Steel Oil Pipes – No damage by outer force
- Cylinders - SGS-CE Qualified
- Advanced Technology Applied
- Top & Side Pre-Compressing Process
- Cycling Auto-Cutting: Only one operator required
- Excellent Capacity...
1. Product Name: Y83-250 Scrap Metal Baler For Sale
2. Application: Y83-2500 Scrap Metal Baler For Sale is suitable for the steel plants, recycling companies, ferrous & non-ferrous metal smelting industry to compress metal scrap(steel parings, waste steel, waste copper & aluminum, waste stainless steel, scrap from discarded automobiles) into acceptable furnace charges of cuboids, cylinders, octagons & other shapes, so as to reduce the cost of transportation & smelting, to speed up furnace charging.