Applications for Coulson Ice Blast in the Power Generation sector:Ice:
- Turbines Generators & Compressors
- Boiler shells & tubes
- Furnaces, Fireboxes, cladding & stacks
- Transmission devices like switch gear, circuit breakers & transformers
- Isolators & bushings without any damage to the material or equipment
- Motors & pumps
- Various types of stationary & portable equipment
- Relays, protection & safety equipment & batteries
By Coulson Ice Blast based in Port Alberni, BRITISH COLUMBIA (CANADA).
The exhaust gas from combustion engines is a complex mixture of gases and particulate matter. The composition of the gas may change rapidly. Multicomponent analysis of exhaust gases can be performed with a Gasmet™ FTIR Gas Analyzer with a response time (T90) of one second. The winning combination is the result using of a small volume gas sample cell, a powerful sample pump and a fast detector with liquid nitrogen cooling. The analyzer, sampling system and computer can be assembled on a cart for use in a dynamometer laboratory, or the portable version can be used for roadside tests.
By Gasmet Technologies Oy Distributor in ONTARIO (CANADA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you