The exhaust gas from combustion engines is a complex mixture of gases and particulate matter. The composition of the gas may change rapidly. Multicomponent analysis of exhaust gases can be performed with a Gasmet™ FTIR Gas Analyzer with a response time (T90) of one second. The winning combination is the result using of a small volume gas sample cell, a powerful sample pump and a fast detector with liquid nitrogen cooling. The analyzer, sampling system and computer can be assembled on a cart for use in a dynamometer laboratory, or the portable version can be used for roadside tests.
By Gasmet Technologies Oy Distributor in ONTARIO (CANADA).
Applications for Coulson Ice Blast in the Power Generation sector:Ice:
- Turbines Generators & Compressors
- Boiler shells & tubes
- Furnaces, Fireboxes, cladding & stacks
- Transmission devices like switch gear, circuit breakers & transformers
- Isolators & bushings without any damage to the material or equipment
- Motors & pumps
- Various types of stationary & portable equipment
- Relays, protection & safety equipment & batteries
By Coulson Ice Blast based in Port Alberni, BRITISH COLUMBIA (CANADA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you