Solid Applied Technologies Ltd. (SolidAT)
based in Ashkelon, ISRAEL
Sewer Meters monitor sewage level and flow within the sewers. Benefits gained by sewer monitoring include:
(1) Detection of overflow conditions before overflow occurs thereby preventing hazardous environmental events.
(2) Detection of blocked sewer pipes, allowing quick and focused maintenance thereby reducing maintenance costs.
(3)Detection of over-used and under-used pipes for long term municipal planning.
(4) Monitoring of sewage flow in sensitive sites such as flow to the river or sea.
(5) Estimation of sewage flow for costing purposes and especially for pricing the use of public infrastructure by industrial plants.
The sewer meter solution consists of two main components:
(1) The fielded component includes GaugerGSM, an ultrasonic non-contact level sensor integrated with GSM cellular transmitter. The fielded component also includes accessories such as external battery pack.
(2) A web-based monitoring application for presenting data from all sewer sites.