Chemical Water Treatment for waste water
Kurita develops products and solutions for the waste water treatment to improve the water quality and respect the legislation and the environment. Due to increased environmental sensitivity and today’s legislative restrictions, most industrial plants which use water already have wastewater treatment plants. The different Kurita Technologies carefully adapts to the needs of each plant through the optimization and improving the water quality and reducing your operating costs. Improve the water reuse in your facilities and work closely with our customers to reduce the discharges to a minimum level is one of our main targets.
- Kurifloc/Gilufloc, Ferrofloc: Organic or mixed coagulants and adsorbing agents.
- Kurifloc/Gilufloc, Ferrocryl: Wide range of flocculants, available as powder or emulsions and in a large range of ionicity.
- Kurifloc/Gilufloc, Ferrocryl: Specific agents for sludge treatment which help separate the water from the sludge particles.
- Ferrolin: Organic emulsion splitters.
- HeMeX: Heavy metals removal
Biological waste water treatment:
- Biotreat: Chemical preparations used for activated sludge systems
- Biobooster Series of dry Microorganisms and nutrients to regenerated your biological systems without side effects in the subsequent steps.
Cleaning - Oil Dewatering:
- Ferrolin: To reduce the concentrated oil quantities by decreasing to the minimum the amount of water in oil.
Cleaning - Antifoam:
- Ferrolin: Wide range for both preventive and curative actions.
Cleaning - Odor control:
- Kurita/Ferrosolf: Specific products for real chemical odor neutralization.
- Kurirazer: odor control Agent
Do you need support? Our qualified experts will be glad to advice you personally and individually.
The specific use of coagulants and flocculants optimizes the separation of suspended particles, solids and sludge from the waste water, which, without such chemical additives, could not be removed in the flotation or sedimentation processes.
Besides the large range of powder products Kurita also offer oil emulsion polymers, oil-free dispersion polymers and water base polymers.
The use of Kurita’s emulsion breakers and the specific adaptation to your process will increase the effectiveness of your emulsion breaking system and finally results in an increased productivity and cost reduction.
The specific use of the right defoamer breaks down the foam and/or prevents its formation. Our engineers are ready to advise you in the selection and application of a suitable defoamer adapted to your equipment and processes.
Kurita odor absorbers remove smell, prevent the formation of corrosive hydrogen sulfide and can even absorb already existing malodorous produced by H2S.
Wastewater treatment plants are unique because of the number of influencing factors: quality of the wastewater, production processes, contaminants, plant design, etc. We provide solutions adapted to your special needs. We always investigate wastewater problems from the beginning of water consumption till the discharging point, taking into account all factors.