Cleaners & assembly lubricants for Laboratory industry - Monitoring and Testing - Laboratory Equipment
Whether you need to remove biological debris, fingerprints, protein, starch, or dye, our cleaners provide consistent results. An economical 1-2% concentration in water is effective in most cleaning applications. Our laboratory cleaners are excellent for use on flasks, pipettes, slides, stainless steel, plastic, and other laboratory equipment and surfaces. When rinsed properly, our cleaners leave no residue.
Our line of cleaners can deliver the critical/precision cleaning needed to meet the most rigorous specifications for cleanliness. All of our cleaners are NSF registered as USDA-A1 Cleaners and can be validated in FDA processes. Validation methods and health and safety data are available upon request. All cleaners are free of solvents, phosphates, silicates, phenols, and Substances of Very High Concern.
Laboratory research shows: To ensure an effective sanitization of equipment, it is essential for the surfaces to be thoroughly cleaned first.
- Free-rinsing, does not leave residues or product build-up
- Fast, effective soil removal
- Excellent on stainless steel, glassware, ceramics and most plastics
- NSF-registered as USDA-A1 Cleaners
- Solvent free
- Concentrated liquid formulas for easy dilution
- Competitively priced
- FREE technical support and material compatibility testing
- FREE SAMPLES available for testing
- Phosphate free
*Sample validation methods are available.
- pH probes
- Stainless steel