Containers for empty and partially empty aerosols
Bins for disposal of empty or partially empty aerosols.
- Admissible as packaging in accordance with packing instruction P207 according to special provisions for packaging PP 87 – the special provisions: 327, 625, 190 and 344 must be observed.
- Additional equipment: Means for absorbing free liquids that may be released in transport.
- Approved for transport according to ADR
- Hazardous materials bin
- Aerosol bin
- Containers for hazardous materials
- UN approved hazardous material container
- UN1950 - for UN-BOXX aero; waste aerosols
- Additionally, the bin can also be used to collect goods in accordance with UN3175 (e.g. of paint cans). However, this is only permitted in connection with a firm, absorbent fabric (e.g. fleece) and tightly closed bags.