Food & beverage wastewater treatment - Food and Beverage
For this propose, AZUD has developed innovative wastewater treatment plants AZUD WW MBBR (Moving Bed Bio Reactor). This techonology is based on the growth of biomass in a plastic supports (carriers) suspended in the bioreactor mixed liquor. This carriers allow more concentreation of microorganisms per unit volume than a conventional system, reaching high quality effluent in a minimum area of implementation. In addition, our exclusive AZUD RC system allows remote management of automation and electromechanical equipment, to ensure a proper operation of all our plants at all times.
MBBR SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
- Excellent wastewater treatment efficiency in a small volume, suitable for organic matter biodegradation and nutrient removal.
- High flexibility.
- Simple and robust process, easy operation and control.
- It does not need the biomass recirculation to the reactor.
- No bulking problem.
- Higher resistance to peak loads.
Food Industry wastewater (Meat, Milk, Canned fruits and vegetables, Beverages, etc) must be adequately treated to meet the discharge requirements of public sewers or channel, or reuse as irrigation water mainly. These industries wastewater has the following characteristics:
- Large variations in flow and pollutant load during harvesting.
- High suspended solids content.
- High concentration of easily biodegradable organic matter.
- Absence of toxics elements.
- Adequate concentration of nutrients.