Software Solutions for Sanitary Sewers Modeling - Water and Wastewater
Hydraulic models are expected to solve a number of individual concerns. However, there are high visibility project drivers that you (or your client) will expect to meet through modeling:
- Growth – how does the model predict changes to flow throughout the system over time? How well can the model adapt and respond to external changes?
- Optimization – how efficient are all of the mechanical parts operating in the system? How efficiently does the system perform overall?
- Regulation – where [and how large] are potential overflows [and under what condition(s)]? How can the collection system support treatment plant permitting?
- Maintenance – where are areas of potential odor and corrosion concerns? Can operational changes affect these areas?
XP Solutions offers a platform that provides water and sewer hydraulic modelers the necessary tools to efficiently perform all aspects of system assessment.
- Model real-life and theoretical simulations to predict the impacts of rainfall on existing sanitary sewer systems
- Offer variables for nearly any possible element in a sanitary or combined collection system
- Identify risk and magnitude of dry and wet weather sewer overflows
- Optimize capital spending to eliminate combined and sanitary sewer overflows
- Analyze performance and benefits of system controls
- Allow you to compare scenarios for growth and planning