Ever been to a hospital and remember being disgusted by the sight of a chewing gum stuck on the wall? Ever boarded a bus and turned away on seeing chewing gum stuck on the seat? That is the way things are right now – people carelessly throw away gum wads without paying a second thought to how the others will feel about those.
It is important to remember that cleaning off gum wads is not an easy job. Maintenance professionals have to scrub for hours to get rid of each chewing gum and its residue. Thankfully, the advent of gum removal machines has simplified the task to a great extent.
Advanced Versions of Gum Cleaners
Top-grade gum removal machines available from reputed suppliers help eliminate gum wads with the minimum time and effort. These steam-based machines help remove chewing gum from different surfaces like walls, floors, upholstery, and carpets. The gum cleaners come with a range of attachments that make gum removal a very easy task. For example, the stainless steel brush available with advanced gum cleaning machines efficiently removes the toughest deposits of gum, its blotches, and stains so that you don’t have to spend time scrubbing away at the gum wad.
It is easy to evaluate the cleaning efficiency of a gum removal system. The best gum removal machines feature lots of benefits. These are as follows:
- Quality gum cleaners eject super-hot steam at temperatures as high as 386ºF. The high temperatures help soften gum deposits, making it easier to clean off the wads.
- It is difficult to remove gum wads from concrete surfaces. For this reason, the best gum removal machines feature high pressure levels of 150 psi.
- Gum cleaning machines empowered with vacuum extraction functions offer superior cleaning results as compared to steam cleaners without the extraction feature. The extraction function of gum removal equipment efficiently clears off all gum residues and moisture in addition to saving you the additional effort of manually wiping away the gum residues and moisture.
- Commercial steam cleaners designed for removing chewing gum come with special attachments to make it easier for users to eliminate gum wads. Some of these attachments include the gum cleaning tool, stainless steel brushes, and green gum removal solutions.
- .The best gum cleaners do a lot more than just simplifying chewing gum removing jobs. For instance, the self cleaning boilers in the gum removal equipment automatically clean off scale build-up so that the boilers incur minimum maintenance issues.
If you are looking for commercial steam cleaners with chewing gum removing functions, check out products available from reputable suppliers. With its unmatched technology, these gum removal machines offer super-hot steam temperatures of up to 356°F, and pressure levels of 105 psi, this gum cleaner dissolves even the toughest wads of chewing gum. The rugged construction and quality housing materials show that this machine is indeed built to last.
So if you need a guaranteed gum cleaning machine to eliminate chewing gum from different surfaces, take a look at the wide range of gum removal business owners and gum removal machines that are available online.