Customized Melt Blown Filter Cartridge at Gopani
Gopani’s melt blown cartridge filters have a unique construction formed by thermally moulded polypropylene fiber layers that offer excellent depth filtration, higher filtration efficiency, long service life, and thermal stability. Only the best-quality FDA-certified materials are used to construct Gopani’s pp melt blown cartridge filter. The spun filter cartridges are best suited for fine particle filtration and coarse filtration across a range of applications and filtration requirements. They are designed to prevent contaminant unloading and ensure maximum contaminant removal.
Features to look for in a good quality pp melt blown Filter
- Good dirt holding capacity
- Premium-grade materials that meet FDA standards
- Ability to sustain low-pressure drop operating conditions
- Withstand mildly corrosive liquids and chemicals
- Graded density pore structure for true filtration
- Fixed pore structure
- Economical and efficient (value for money)
Melt Blown Cartridge Filter Variants Are Used Across A Range Of Applications
- Water and wastewater filtration
- Pre-filtration for Reverse Osmosis
- Pre-filtration in desalination
- Pre-filtration for industrial water treatment systems
- Plating of metals
- Photographic fluid filtration
- Chemical filtration applications
- Textile Printing Inks and specialty coatings
- Applications involving highly viscous liquids
- Applications that involve filtration of weak acids & bases, chemicals and solvents.
Length variants available: 9.75”, 10”, 20”, 30”, 40”, 50”, 60”, 70” in standard and jumbo sizes.
The regular melt blown cartridge filters may experience media migration. If not prewashed they can also cause foaming issues. Gopani's cartridge filters are pre-washed, and they are thermally molded and developed using cutting-edge fiber technology. The layered gradient structure not only imparts higher filtration capabilities and thermal stability but also lasts remarkably longer compared to the regular run-of-the-mill products. All materials used to construct the cartridge filters are FDA compliant and we have different variants that work well for corrosive liquids, chemicals, some acids, and alkaline liquids.