Analytical testing is used 1) to determine nutritional value and quality and 2) to ensure food safety and security. We have developed and continue to develop, specialized products that allow food analysts to simplify sample prep, and increase speed and sensitivity for many food and beverage applications.
In this second issue of “News On Food”, we will focus on our continuously extending range of standards for food chemistry and biology; the determination of physical characteristics; and also on a new rapid test system.
- Non-Nutritional Ingredients and Additives – New Standards for Flavors and Fragrances Analysis
- Flavors and Fragrances – Sample Preparation and Analysis
- Determination of Nutritional Mineral Content
- GMO Reference Materials
- Detection and Identification of Microorganisms in Food, Beverages and Water using HybriScan™ Rapid Test Systems
- Aldulterants: Melamine in milk via LC-MS-MS