Maintaining high-traffic areas in hospitality settings, such as hotel rooms, can be a really overwhelming task. After all, impeccable maintenance of hotel rooms encompasses a multitude of applications, including disinfecting the toilets, scrubbing floors, cleaning counters, deodorizing mattresses, and more. As more and more people continue to use the facilities on a daily basis, it can be harder for cleaning experts to maintain the established standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Thankfully, commercial steam cleaners have now arrived to simplify such cleaning jobs.
A few hours after a thorough cleaning session, the toilets and restrooms in hotels can smell bad and look unclean. Grimy fingerprints on faucets, stained upholstery, and dirty floors can make the place look neglected. Such a scenario is more than enough to turn away customers. To ensure the best ever cleaning results without demanding too much time or effort from cleaning professionals, it would be a great idea to switch to commercial steam cleaners.
The Awesome Cleaning Power of Steam
Cleaning experts recommend using commercial versions of steamers for maintaining hotel rooms. Commercial steam cleaners eject super-hot steam to help dissolve the toughest deposits of grease, grime, dirt, and stains quickly and effectively. The most important benefit of choosing steam cleaner systems is that these machines are ideal for use on almost all surfaces including mattresses, floors, bathroom fittings, upholstery, furniture, mirrors, windows, and door knobs.
When it comes to hotel rooms, simply cleaning different surfaces will not suffice. It is vital to ensure effective sanitization as well. Commercial steam cleaners with their extremely high temperatures of steam help keep germ buildup on surfaces to a minimum. The latest versions of steam cleaner systems are also empowered with advanced technologies designed to eliminate up to 99.99 percent of germs, allergens, and pathogens on different surfaces.
Wide Range of Applications
Whether it is soap scum removal or odor removal, steamer systems available from reputed suppliers ensure easier and faster completion of cleaning applications in hotel rooms. Other capabilities of these machines include:
- The newest steam cleaners come with HEPA filtration system that helps extract dust, allergens, dust mites, and other particles to ensure better quality indoor air in hotel rooms.
- Bed bug infestation is a serious issue that may affect mattresses in hotel rooms. Since the bed bugs cannot tolerate high temperatures, using steam vacuum machines is the perfect technique to effectively eliminate bed bugs.
- Stains on mattresses, carpets, and upholstery caused by food deposits, beverage spills or body fluids can be extremely difficult to remove. However, the hot steam generated by vapor steam cleaners dissolves the toughest stains quickly and effortlessly.
- The combination of high temperatures, HEPA filtration, and anti-bacterial functions makes steam cleaners powerful enough to disinfect and deodorize a range of surfaces.
- The dry steam ejected by the steam vacuum machines contains low moisture levels of just 5 percent. As a result, the chances of mold development are drastically reduced.
For the widest range of vapor steam cleaners or soap scum removal systems for cleaning hotel rooms, check out the online stores of reputed suppliers.