What Water Treatment Service is Right for Me?
Choosing the best industrial water solution for your plant can be a tough decision, as every solution has its benefits. Before you choose, you should know what each system does, how it works, and its potential benefits. Keep reading to learn more about electrodeionization systems and reverse osmosis water systems.
What is Bectrodeionization Technology?
Electrodeionization systems are high purity water treatment solutions that use electrical current ion exchange, and resin to safely remove water impurities. It works by separating ions from water without the use of harsh chemicals. Some of the applications of EDI include the recycling of the residual water in the food and beverage industry, microchip rinse water, and power plant boiler feed water. It is known for its incredibly high-quality water production.
Some of the benefits of EDI include:
- Continuous Operation - No need to take the system offline for regeneration. An electrodeionization scalable water solution achieves consistently high water output 24/7.
- No Hazardous Waste - EDI does not have the hazardous waste output that other systems have, so there is no need to worry about the safety or the cost of hazardous waste disposal.
- Chemical-Free - EDI produces high purity water without the use of harsh chemicals. The electrodeionization technology uses resin and electricity to efficiently remove impurities into a small concentrated waste stream.
What is an Industrial Reverse Osmosis System?
This system is ideal if you are working with extremely low-quality water. It purifies water by applying water pressure to a semi-permeable membrane to remove contaminants from feed water. The purified water then exits through the membrane while the remaining water is drained. There are many components that need to be analyzed and tested before a reverse osmosis water system is employed.
Some of the benefits of an industrial reverse osmosis system include:
- High Contaminant Removal - The system uses high pressure to remove dissolved salts, bacteria, and other contaminants to produce clean water.
- Low Energy Efficiency - Through membranes and pump features, this water treatment service uses less energy, resulting in lower costs.
- Scalable Water Solution - Systems are custom designed to be sure your facility is working with the most highly optimized system available for high-quality output.
Now that you know a little more about water treatment services like electrodeionization systems and industrial reverse osmosis water systems, you can decide on the best water solution for your facility. Contact Agape Water Solutions today to learn more about our industrial water treatment services.