Corporate Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reporting 2008
Learn to communicate your climate change action effectively, and find out what greenhouse gas emissions reporting is mandatory, what is voluntary and what your best option is. This groundbreaking report will also bring you up to date with emerging regulation, trends, metrics, verification standards and targets. The report will help you to:
- Benchmark your GHG reporting through case studies and company perspectives.
- Access current carbon measurement and reporting statistics.
- Understand your options for reducing emissions.
- Learn how to reduce your corporate footprint while maximizing profits.
- Authors / Editors:
- Ethical Corporation Institute
- Industry Type:
- Climate Change
- Jun. 2008