Practical Guide to Atmospheric Dispersion Modeling
An essential text for environmental professionals, the Practical Guide explains the use of dispersion modeling to assess the impact of emissions to the atmosphere. The Practical Guide addresses:
- plume behavior under various atmospheric conditions
- conditions that promote the highest concentrations of air pollutants
- the use of meteorological data
- refined techniques related to complex terrain
- algorithms used in popular computer models, and much MORE!
- Authors / Editors:
- D. Bruce Turner, CCM, Richard H. Schulze, PE and QEP
- $85 USD
- Print ISSN:
- Jun. 2007
No comments were found for Practical Guide to Atmospheric Dispersion Modeling. Be the first to comment!