Report 318: Remediation & Industrial Services
The 482-page Report 318: Remediation & Industrial Services (updated for Q1 of 2010) is designed to help environmental industry executives track business trends, identify emerging sectors, and benchmark performance in this complex market. It is a comprehensive view of the remediation industry with detailed analysis and projections for all subsegments, buying factors for private and government clients, and profitability by customer and project type.
Report 318 includes:
- Sections on industrial services and building abatement markets
- Primary research results of EBJ`s annual remediation surveys
- Market size, competitor breakdown, and growth projections for Superfund, Brownfields, USTs, RCRA, DOD & DOE, etc.
- Insights into changing regulatory and economic drivers
- Key competitive factors and company strategies
- Changing technology and development of in situ technology
- Operating and financial benchmarks: Profitability, contract types, cost controls, human resources
- Profiles of Top Remediation Companies 2000 - 2008