Founded in 1983, Carbonair has over 30 years experience providing groundwater treatment equipment rentals, sales, and services to the environmental, construction and petroleum industries. Carbonair specializes in liquid phase granular activated carbon vessels, vapor phase granular activated carbon vessels, STAT low profile air strippers, oil-water separators, and on-site carbon exchanges. Since our founding, Carbonair has proven again and again that we are much more than “just another water treatment equipment supplier.” We are proud of our technical depth, and we want to share it with you. We want to provide you with our commitment to make sure you have your answers all the way through the water treatment process. Carbonair has five regional offices to service your groundwater treatment needs. With locations in Minnesota, Florida, Texas, Virginia and Pennsylvania, we can respond quickly and efficiently.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater - Soil and Groundwater Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Regionally (various states or provinces)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
Since 1983, Carbonair has built and designed custom groundwater treatment equipment for environmental, petroleum and construction industries all across North America. Our turnkey groundwater remediation equipment is available for short-term and long-term applications.
Each of Carbonair's groundwater treatment systems come highly customized with sophisticated features that present innovative solutions for our customers' unique requirements.
Carbonair has five regional offices to service your groundwater treatment needs. With locations in Minnesota, Florida, Texas, Virginia and Pennsylvania, we can respond quickly and efficiently to any location.
What does all this mean for you? The assurance of professional service from an experienced staff with equipment ready and waiting to handle your groundwater treatment needs. You say when, and we’ll be there.
Carbonair has five regional offices to service your groundwater treatment needs. With locations in Minnesota, Florida, Texas, Virginia and Pennsylvania, we can respond quickly and efficiently.
All of the water treatment equipment that we rent or sell – and all of the services we provide – are backed by the most straightforward guarantee in the industry: “If for any reason you are not satisfied, we make it right. Period.”
Products and services that we provide include:
- Groundwater Treatment System Rentals for a variety of short-term applications including construction dewatering, soil and groundwater remediation, pipelines, terminals and tank farms, underground storage tank replacements, and temporary drinking water treatment.
- STAT Low Profile Air Strippers and Carbonair’s Liquid Phase and Vapor Phase Carbon Vessels for purchase in treating groundwater, drinking water, waste water and contaminated air streams.
- On-site Carbon Exchange Services from our four regional service centers.
Carbonair maintains a steadfast commitment to meeting our customers’ water treatment needs quickly and economically, while ensuring employee safety and preservation of the environment.