IPEX designs and manufactures one of the world’s largest and most diverse lines of integrated thermoplastic piping systems—pipe, valves, fittings, auxiliary components and tools—all engineered from the ground up to handle the full range of today’s municipal, industrial, commercial and residential applications. IPEX offers goes far beyond pipes, valves and fittings. Our commitment to excellence means IPEX also brings accountability, reliability and integrity to each and every project, backed by strong distributor relationships and the industry’s most comprehensive and experienced sales and support network. It’s what has made IPEX the responsible choice in North America for over fifty years.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Honesty, fairness, integrity, the golden rule: a customer-first culture. Customers want it - even demand it. And it’s so easy to promise.
This is ‘distance race’ thinking, and building a business on it is harder than you might think. It requires you to sacrifice many short-term opportunities for gain. It means spending whatever time it takes to help a customer solve a problem on deadline. It means resisting the urge to cut corners on materials that, once in place, no one will ever see.
It means innovation: going beyond what your customers want or expect, and working relentlessly to create new products and ideas to fill unmet needs. It means keeping your word, even when it’s inconvenient, and honouring relationships over transactions, even when it costs. And it means building a team with people who believe it, live it, and stand by it.
At IPEX we’ve long-since made a decision to embrace this long-term thinking, not just when it’s easy, but every day, in everything we do, for every customer and every employee. We don’t do it because we’re nice people, though we like to think we are. We do it because it’s good business, and that the reputation we’ve built over time, job by job, one customer at a time, pays the best dividends.
The Leaders in Thermoplastic Piping Systems
As the leader in thermoplastic piping systems, the IPEX companies design and manufacture the largest, most recognized and diverse range of integrated piping products – Everything professionals need to manage the full spectrum of today’s municipal, industrial, commercial and residential challenges.
The Responsible Choice for Over 50 Years
Every day construction projects are breaking ground in some of the world’s toughest and most demanding environments. Chances are IPEX brand products and people are there. Whether it’s a water pipe being installed for a municipal system in the dead chill of an Alberta winter, or electrical fittings being installed in a new Arizona residential development under a punishing desert sun, an IPEX company is hard at work delivering reliable performance and value.
But what IPEX offers goes far beyond pipes, valves and fittings. Our commitment to excellence means IPEX also brings accountability, reliability and integrity to each and every project, backed by strong distributor relationships and the industry’s most comprehensive and experienced sales and support network. It’s what has made IPEX the responsible choice in North America for over fifty years.
IPEX Integrated Total Solutions
IPEX companies offer a comprehensive range of thermoplastic materials, products and accessories for a wide spectrum of demanding markets and applications. From systems that convey water, chemicals and gases, to conduit that carries power and data cabling. In resin materials from PVC and ABS to PVDF and PE. From solvent cements and cutting tools to electrofusion systems. No matter the product or application, every IPEX system comes with the integrated system advantage. What this means is that customers can be confident everything they need for their particular application is backed by the same company, instead of buying a piping system with components from different manufacturers.
The Aliaxis Way
Aliaxis is a global leader in advanced plastic piping systems for building, infrastructure, industrial and agriculture applications. The company provides communities around the world with sustainable innovative solutions for water and energy, leading the industry in a way that anticipates the rapidly evolving needs of its customers and of society. With a global workforce of about 16,000 employees, Aliaxis offers specific solutions that meet our customers’ most demanding needs across the globe. Aliaxis is active through leading local brands and operating in over 45 countries, combining local solutions with global innovation and operational excellence. The company is privately owned, with its global headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
- Sustainable Systems for Commercial and Institutional - Construction & Construction Materials
- Lightweight Systems for Wastewater Treatment - Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
- Sustainable Systems for Civil Infrastructure - Construction & Construction Materials
- Pipes, Valves and Fittings for Multi Family Residential - Water and Wastewater
- IPEX Blue - Model SDR9 - CTS- 904 - Lightweight and Flexible PEX Water Service Tubing - Installation Guide
- IPEX - LifeSaver Manhole & Catch Basin Adjustment Systems – Brochure
- IPEX - Model Q-Line - Water Service Composite Tubing - Brochure
- IPEX - Vortex Force - Aerator for Sewer Odour & Corrosion Control - Brochure
- IPEX - Model LV Series - Hose Connectors Lab Specialty Valve Specifications Brochure
- IPEX - Model CM Series - Compact Diaphragm Valve Specifications - Data Sheet
- IPEX - Model TKD Series - 3-Way True Union Ball Valve Specifications Brochure
- IPEX - Model VXE Series - True Union Ball Valve Specifications Brochure
- IPEX - Model VR Series - Piston True Union Y-Pattern Check Valve - Brochure
- IPEX - Model VR Series - Piston True Union Y-Pattern Check Valve Specifications - Brochure
- IPEX - Polyethylene Coloured Stripe Identification System - Technical Manual
- IPEX - Model MP Series - Compact Ball Valve - Specifications Brochure