Lectrodryer, LLC is located in the heart of the bluegrass - Richmond, Kentucky, U.S.A. For over 80 years, Lectrodryer has designed, engineered, and manufactured desiccant-type drying and purification equipment for the removal of water and other impurities from air, gases, and liquids. Lectrodryer specializes in custom designed, fully skid mounted drying systems to meet special requirements and specifications. Both standard and custom-designed systems are available to meet your exact specifications.
Currently, Lectrodryer serves such markets as hydrocarbon refining, chemical processing, gas manufacturing and refining, solvent drying, sewage/water treatment, and power generation. In fact, 90% of the 100 largest industrial firms in the United States use Lectrodryer equipment for effectively competing in the global marketplace by supplying chemical processing plants and oil refineries all over the world with quality drying systems.
To provide engineered and manufactured gas and liquid process solutions through knowledge and expertise of drying technology, purification, process control and equipment through safety, operational improvement, and cost-reduction strategies. Lectrodryer partners with customers to add value to the power generation, refinery, chemical, government, heat-treating and compressed-air markets.
To be the international market leader in engineered and manufactured gas and liquid solutions.
- Gases, liquids, and other process drying
- Low pressure and custom refrigeration drying
- Standard units and custom designs
- Completely assembled and skid-mounted packages
- Complete in-house engineering and fabrication
- Design capabilities covering a broad range of pressures
- Design to CE, ASME, ATEX, PED, UL, UM, NEMA codes, CSA, CCC, IECEx and NEC standards