SEMCO is a global leader in air management. We specialize in the design and manufacture of a wide range of air climate and air movement solutions. Our collective experience is unrivalled. Our constant aim is to provide systems that precisely deliver the best indoor air quality and performance, as well as maximize energy efficiency. Improving indoor environments involves improving both the quality of air and the efficiency of its delivery by utilizing technology that provides cost-effective control of indoor environments. It requires specialized skills, broad experience, and technological expertise to properly apply this technology to the specific challenges and needs of today.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Indoor Air
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
To contact us visit our website at www.semcohvac.com or call 573-443-1481.
Since 1963, SEMCO has pioneered products and services that improve indoor environments. Today, we are a worldwide innovator of desiccant-based products and systems able to recover energy, increase ventilation, and control humidity. We are also among the world's largest fabricators of energy-efficient spiral pipe and fittings, acoustical enclosures, and sound attenuators, all manufactured in America.
You need solutions and support: we provide both. Customers worldwide have come to rely upon SEMCO for proven technologies and service.
- Innovative technologies
- A willingness to listen and understand before offering solutions
- Application engineering
- Flexibility in making our schedules fit client schedules
- A lifelong commitment to our client's service and support
- The Fläkt Woods brand stands for high-quality products, systems and components in the HVAC industry in Europe and Asia.
- Caryaire in India is a nationally recognized leading player in air treatment products since more than five decades in building & process industries. A part of Fläkt Woods Group since 2009.
- Iloxair in Finland markets a range of energy recovery units and is one of the leading players in the multiple dwelling and light commercial buildings segment. In 2012 Fläkt Woods Oy became a significant shareholder of Iloxair.
- SEMCO in United States is known for its innovative products for energy recovery systems, air treatment and sound attenuating products. Fläkt Woods acquired SEMCO in 2007. The SEMCO products are marketed in the US and in Asia.
- Climate Consult in Denmark is a leading player in Air Comfort & Fire Safety. In 2014 Fläkt Woods became a significant shareholder of Climate Consult.