Solids Control Services (SCS)
Solids Control Services (SCS) is a specialist provider of separation and filtration services to various markets ranging from the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Industries to the provision of services to agricultural industries. SCS has over 5 years experience of providing produced water treatment systems to operators in the North Sea. SCS is proud to offer an unrivalled fleet of decanter centrifuges to fulfil client requirements. The 29 years in the oil and gas industry is complemented by 19 years experience in the treatment of industrial sludge`s and effluent waste streams. SCS benefits from almost 30 years` of experience providing solutions to clients globally from bases in the United Kingdom and The Netherlands.
Using SCS systems for the treatment of waste streams, whether from drilling operations or industrial processes, can render the constituents of those waste streams suitable for refuse, thereby reducing adverse environmental impact and the costs associated with waste disposal.
Solids Control Services - Company Profile
From its roots in the treatment and conditioning of drilling mud for the oil and gas industry in the North Sea, SCS now operates across both geographic and industrial borders.
29 Years Experience in the Solids Control and Separation Business
From its headquarters and operations base in Aberdeen, Scotland and its operations base and main engineering facility in Den Helder, The Netherlands SCS is privileged to have the opportunity of serving a broad range of well covenanted, blue-chip customers, including most major:
- Oil and gas producing companies
- Drilling contractors
- Drilling project management contractors and a range of other prestigious customers including:
- Refinery operators
- Steel producers
- Port authorities
- International waste management contractor
Having grown largely on the back of recommendation and repeat business SCS fully appreciates the need to offer customers a service that:
- is both responsive and proactive;
- meets (and aims to exceed) technical and service level expectations;
- is safely delivered and complies with best environmental practice; and
- is commercially attractive and offers value for money.
Our Track Record and Experience
SCS have worked with a broad range of well covenanted, blue-chip customers, including most major oil and gas producing companies, drilling contractors, refinery operators, steel producers, port authorities and international waste management contractors.
Advanced Technologies and Engineering and a Skilled and Trained Workforce
SCS offers existing and prospective customers the ben
a comprehensive range of professionally maintained equipmentefits of:
- a technologically advanced engineering facility
- a trained and skilled field service team
- innovative customer reporting software systems
With over 25 years management experience and expertise gained in upstream oil and gas projects we've been involved in:
- over 350 drilling projects
- over 100 total containment projects
- over 40 projects involving data reporting
- over 20 cuttings management projects
Oil and Gas Drilling and Industrial/Environmental Projects Worldwide
- SCS have also gained over 15 years management experience and expertise working in refineries and other industrial processing operations, with over 70 projects completed and ongoing, including:
- 5 years management experience and expertise gained in the operation of an IMO and World Bank endorsed MARPOL-approved port waste oil reception facility
- With an appreciation of cultural issues and an understanding of logistical issues gained from working worldwide, SCS have undertaken:
- Drilling projects in 18 countries over 5 continents
- Industrial and environmental projects in 14 countries over 5 continents