DraftMax Eco Downdraft and Backdraft Work Bench Suited for Ductwork Datasheet
The DraftMax Eco is a workbench, to be connected to an external extraction/filter system. Approx. 80% of the air is extracted through the backdraft panel and the remaining 20% through the work grid. Extraction facility to be connected to air outlet on top of the backdraft panel.