13th International Automobile Recycling Congress IARC 2013
After last years big success the 13th International Automobile Recycling Congress IARC 2012 will be held in the beautiful city of Budapest again! The IARC 2012 will take place from 13 - 15 March, 2013 in Brussels.
- Event Type:
- Mar. 13-15, 2013
- Hotel Dolce La Hulpe Brussels
- Brussels , Belgium
The congress is a platform to exchange the latest information, to meet your business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
This top quality congress will focus on:emerging recycling technologies
- How do car manufacturers and the industry close the recycling loop?
- New cars and new recycling technologies
- Best available recycling technologies
- Reports about illegal export of wrecks
- European ELV Directive towards 2015
- E-mobility – influence on car recycling and dismantling
- Rare earth recycling – what does it mean for the car industry
- CO2 reductions and emissions trading potential of car recycling activities
- Implementing new laws and regulations
A large exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
The congress is also offering plant tours to leading companies in the vicinity of Brussels.