22nd International Congress for Battery Recycling ICBR 2017
The 22nd International Congress for Battery Recycling will be held from September 20 – 22, 2017 in the Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa. Ideally located in the city center, minutes from Lisbon airport and downtown, the Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa provides the perfect starting point for exploring and connecting with the city`s many experiences.
- Event Type:
- Sep. 20-22, 2017
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa
- Lisbon , Portugal
The congress is a platform to exchange the latest information, to meet your business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
This top quality congress will focus on:emerging recycling technologies
- How do car manufacturers and the industry close the recycling loop?
- New cars and new recycling technologies
- Best available recycling technologies
- Reports about illegal export of wrecks
- European ELV Directive towards 2015
- E-mobility – influence on car recycling and dismantling
- Rare earth recycling – what does it mean for the car industry
- CO2 reductions and emissions trading potential of car recycling activities
- Implementing new laws and regulations
A large exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
The congress is also offering plant tours to leading companies in the vicinity of Brussels.
This top quality congress in battery recycling will focus on:
- Safety aspects with lithium primary and lithium rechargeable batteries
- Battery technologies development
- Urban mobility: The gate to e-mobility?
- Update of the review of the Batteries Directive 2006/66/EC
- Energy storage: Opportunities for a second use of batteries?
- Energy storage and e-mobility: Complementary technologies?
- Economic aspects of collection or take back schemes
- New trends in battery recycling technologies: Primary and rechargeable
- Eco-design: A critical approach to batteries removability?
- International developments in batteries collection and recycling
An exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners and colleagues.