2nd Annual RE3 Conference 2014
RE3 is a conference put on for the industry by the industry, and it will continue to evolve through our partnerships in the field, with regulatory agencies and the media. The RE3 team is committed to presenting a unique conference appealing to both technical and non-technical audiences. Discover information that you can use immediately in your businesses and to network with an influential audience. You will find environmental engineers, scientists, remediation professionals, project managers, consultants, regulatory officials, site owners and developers in attendance.
- Event Type:
- Jan. 27-29, 2014
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Philadelphia , PA , USA
Technical Focused Presentations
For Engineers, Scientists, and Project Managers
- Accepted and proven technologies for the treatment of heavy metals and organics in soils, groundwater, and industrial wastes
- Best practices in methodologies and application for stabilization, chemical oxidation, and bioremediation, etc.
- Advances in testing procedures, site investigation, and sustainability
Development Focused Program
For Property Owners, Developers, and Investors
- Brownfield Design & Case Studies
- Interactive developer/investor connection
- Risk assessment, financing, and regulatory programs for contaminated property owner
- All technical and developer sessions focused on successfully proven strategies by industry experts that can be used in today's environment
- Uniquely designed program structure to maximize direct face-to-face interaction with clients and colleagues
- Specialized programs for property owners and developers evaluating options for dealing with contaminated sites
- AEG will be providing Professional Development Hours (PDHs) for continuing education credits
Our sponsors are our partners, and for the long term success of our partnership, we want to make sure you get the most out of your investment. The benefits of sponsorship go beyond the event itself as we continually promote your company before and after the event. We will work with you individually to make introductions and tailor sponsor packages as needed in a way to directly align your goals and target audience through your company’s participation. We can help you get exposure to suggested media, groups and associations as per your request. As a sponsor, you can take advantage of our full marketing staff to help supply you directly with marketing materials to advertise your company involvement in RE3. Please call Charis Gehret at 610-551-9436 with any questions about sponsorship, tailored packages, and/or suggestions for outreach.
- Capture a leadership position at the premier applied technologies conference
- Make direct connections with firms and individuals leading renewal projects
- Put your brand directly in front of key prospects and referral sources
- Strengthen business-to-business relationships with complimentary exhibitors
- Position your expertise to your existing prospects, customers and partners
- Position your organization's expertise!
- Get exposure to 40,000 industry professionals
- Make hundreds of direct connections
- Reach developer prospects