2nd International Conference on Label-Free Technologies
Label-Free Technologies is a two-and-a-half-day conference focused on the latest advances and applications of label-free technology in life sciences and drug discovery. It brings together the users, the equipment suppliers and the equipment inventors.
Following on from the enormously successful first meeting held in Amsterdam in 2012, we are proud to be bringing this conference to the USA. The second meeting in this series will review the considerable progress in the field, especially over the past two years, and provide unrivalled exposure to the most practical emerging techniques. It will also demonstrate how the advent of such label-free techniques has illuminated and inspired research in the field of intracellular metabolism and cell surface receptors.
- Event Type:
- Mar. 12-14, 2015
- Boston Marriott Cambridge
- Cambridge , MA , USA
In addition to the established brands and well-known instruments in the field, you will have the opportunity to review the many new companies and products that have entered this rapidly expanding field and sample some of the most exciting underpinning research from around the World. This is a chance for label-free users everywhere to glimpse the latest label-free applications and to help shape the future of research in their field.
Abstract submission deadline: 26 September 2014
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations are invited on the following topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
Abstract submission topics list:
- What is the need in label-free sensing?
- What have we learned
- Where are we now: Newer Optical Methods
- Where are we now: Impedance and Electrochemical
- Mass Spectrometry
- How do we transition the technology to meet the need for label-free sensing?
- New technologies
New opportunities for applications
For revisions or queries regarding abstracts already submitted
Choose from a variety of sponsorship and commercial options to raise your profile and position your company as a thought leader in the community.
Reasons why being a sponsor is a brilliant marketing strategy
- Highly targeted marketing – reach your community
- Brand awareness & recognition – logo and advertisement placement
- Access to knowledge – find out about new research being undertaken
- Engage with your audience – at the event and online
- Media exposure - benefit from being promoted throughout Elsevier’s marketing process
- Enhance creditability – highlight your company’s expertise to a captive audience
- Generate new sales & form new partnerships – with registrants, vendors and speakers
- Leveraged lead generation - the chance to be recommended to attendees’ connections