6th GCC Environment and Sustainable Development Forum – GEF 2017
The GCC Environmental and Sustainable Development Forum, GEF, was originally launched in 2010. Since the first edition, GEF has grown in popularity and prestige over the years to assert its position as Saudi Arabia’s flagship environmental event. Last held in 2015 under the patronage of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and under the initiative of the Presidency of Meteorology and Environment, we are pleased to announce that GEF 2017 will once again combine an international exhibition with a strategic conference as well as a prestigious awards ceremony.
- Event Type:
- Apr. 4-6, 2017
- Jeddah Hilton
- Jeddah , UAE
The return of GEF in 2017, will therefore be under the initiative of the Ministry of Environment, Water & Agriculture and be presided over by The General Authority of Meteorology and Environmental Protection.
GEF 2017, will once again combine an international exhibition with a strategic conference as well as a prestigious awards ceremony and will continue to build on the success of all the previous editions as Saudi Arabia’s flagship environmental event by serving all the sectors of the environmental industry including:
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- Waste Management
- Water and Wastewater
- Environmental Technologies
The GEF Exhibition is an international showcase where the entire environment industry meets. With representation from public and private organisations in Saudi Arabia as well as international companies and pavilions, GEF continually provides a unique opportunity to meet, greet and learn from international suppliers of environmental solutions from around the world.
By showcasing your products and services along with 100’s of other exhibitors in front of an audience of over 2,000 visitors, you will have the chance to take advantage of direct interactions to close new deals
- Win contracts directly from the Presidency of Meteorology & Environment
- Hold lucrative meetings with contracts on offer to be won onsite with visitors that are senior decision makers both in the private and public sectors – don’t miss you chance to boost your activities!
- Meet the entire industry under one roof
- Demonstrate your innovative solutions and take the lead of your business sector
- Launch your CSR initiatives and prove your commitment to Saudi Arabia’s green development
- Monitor your direct competitors and give an edge to your business
The GEF Conference is without question Saudi Arabia’s leading platform to discuss environmental issues, legislation and strategy with some of the world’s most powerful executives.
In each edition, the conference focuses across a number of themes that are applied across multiple industries with the shared view of encouraging the continued development of the environment sector in the Kingdom and the GCC as a whole.
Key topics that were included in at GEF 2015 were:
- Environmental compliance
- Challenges and turning them into business opportunities
- Medical waste management
- Water and waste water management
- Future requirements
These points were presented, discussed and debated across multiple industries with the shared view of encouraging the continued development of the environment sector in the Kingdom and the GCC as a whole.
Some of the benefits of attending the next GEF Conference are:
- Identify new project opportunities through hearing updates from the Saudi Government and leading developers
- Network with senior public and private sector representatives from organisations such as; Saudi Aramco, Schneider, Siemens, SWCC, SEC, NWC, K.A. Care, AES-Arabia and many, many more
- Learn about the future of the environmental industry including environment pioneering technologies, services and products covering all of the environmental sectors, including energy efficiency, renewable energy, waste management and water and wastewater
- Experience keynote sessions, panel discussions and interactive sessions for key speakers
The GCC Environment Forum is Saudi Arabia’s premier event addressing all sectors of the environment industry.
Over the last few years, Saudi Arabia has started to operate a huge transition towards a more sustainable economy and society.
GEF is a unique meeting place that brings together business, policy and technology experts and high-profile decision-makers from the public and private sectors. By sponsoring the event, you will give your company an unrivaled opportunity to position your brands in front of influential decision-makers.
Sponsoring the GCC Environment Forum 2016 is the gateway for your company to access the Saudi Arabia green market. Becoming a sponsor for 2016 will see your brand in front of the Presidency of Meteorology and Environment (PME), government officials as well as the most influential companies and visitors to help win projects, obtain growth and commit to a greener economy.
- Have a leadership position in the Environment and Sustainable market
- Position your company as a sustainable development provider
- Gain unmatched access to high-profile organisation representatives, including from the Presidency of Meteorology and Environment
- Showcase your product innovations, new technologies and services directly to key decision-makers
- Profile your company’s expertise in front of key representatives of the government, municipalities
- Host prestigious networking sessions
- Benefit from international media coverage before, during and after the event
As a visitor, we know you can spend a lot of your time trying to source products and supplier information but how do you know that the product is the right solution for you and your company?
By attending GCC Environment Forum (GEF) 2017, you will be given the opportunities that you might not be able to achieve online or over the phone. Throughout the exhibition there will be organisations that you are able to source new products/solutions from whilst driving sales. You are able to build your network by meeting new contacts and of course you can learn about the latest emerging/changing challenges and trends whilst staying ahead of the curve.
- Network with your peers from across the Middle East and around the globe
- Discover the latest products and experience live demonstrations
- Attend and become part of the largest gathering for the global Water, Electricity and Power generation industry
- Gain new ideas and insights to help grow your business
- Connect and strengthen your existing clients and forge new partnerships
- Discover the latest, cutting edge solutions and technologies
- Expert advice for any specific challenges that are faced by your business