- Event Type:
- Jun. 13-16, 2021
- San Diego Convention Center
- San Diego , CA , USA
The top reasons people attend ACE include:
- Networking and connecting with water industry colleagues
- Obtaining the most current water industry information
- Exploring new products in the exhibit hall
- Participating in a forum for learning in professional sessions
- Visiting from outside North America to conduct business
The AWWA Annual Conference & Exhibition (ACE) attracts attendees from more than 55 countries around the world. To foster collaboration for our international guests, we host an International Resource Center that includes a lounge for networking along with AWWA staff and volunteers who are available to answer questions. In addition, ACE features international topics in its professional program throughout the conference.
The Exhibit Hall at ACE is a main attraction for attendees. It’s the place where new products and innovations are showcased and where colleagues in the water industry make meaningful connections. The excitement and energy surrounding the vendors, competitions, the AWWA Pavilion, the Innovation Lounge, awards, poster sessions, and networking events makes a lasting impression.
ACE20 Booth Space—The ACE Exhibit Hall features the best water products and services in the industry. From pipes to valves, meters to hydrants, engineering services to tank-related companies, membrane filtration systems to laboratory equipment, security to wastewater---if it relates to water it’s there! And that’s why you don’t want to miss the opportunity to showcase your company.
Innovation Lounge—Powered by Isle Utilities, the ACE Innovation Lounge is where the leading-edge technologies and methodologies shaping the future of the water industry are showcased. Exhibitor criteria includes:
- Field validation in water or overlapping industries, via pilot testing or full-scale installations
- Less than 25 full-scale installations in North America
- Company generates less than $2M in revenue
Career Center Job Fair—If your company is looking for an opportunity to meet face-to-face with future water professionals, then the Job Fair at ACE is a place for your company recruiters to meet with job seekers who are interested in a career in water.
The Innovation Lounge at ACE features compelling programming with solutions-oriented thought leaders. Attendees will enjoy a wide range of exhibitors and networking opportunities that make the Innovation Lounge a focal point for anyone interested in the leading-edge technologies and methodologies shaping the future of the water industry. Powered by Isle Utilities, some of the topics being developed for the ACE20 Innovation Lounge include:
- Cyber and data security
- Novel approaches to resiliency
- Global trends in non-revenue water
- Resource recovery
- Water reuse
- Application of drone technology
- Leveraging artificial intelligence for optimization
- Stories from water users