The Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC) is one of the world’s most influential events for the oil and gas industry. As a premium exhibition and conference platform, ADIPEC hosts hundreds of speakers, thousands of exhibiting companies and tens of thousands of trade professionals from around the world. The Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC) is one of the world’s most influential events for the oil and gas industry. As a premium exhibition platform ADIPEC enables professionals from around the world to do business and grow. Each year, ADIPEC provides one of the most important channels to do business and exchange information, attracting Energy Ministers, global CEO’s and leading decision makers across the 4 days of business discussions and knowledge exchange.
- Event Type:
- Nov. 13-16, 2017
- Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC)
- Abu Dhabi , UAE
- Spanning over 135,000 sqm of exhibition space the event hosts more than 2,034 exhibiting companies from 135 countries around the world
- Situated at a cross roads of east meets west, ADIPEC is the largest oil and gas exhibition and conference in Asia, Africa, Europe, and the MENA region attracting 95,000+ trade professionals across the world.
- The 25 Country Pavilions exhibiting allow your organisation to generate new business and capitalise on existing bi lateral trade opportunities
- ADIPEC helps you engage with decision makers with real buying power, enabling billions of dollars of business to be conducted during the 4 days of the show
- Exhibit to do business with 16 International Oil Companies like like BP, CEPSA, Dragon Oil, ExxonMobil, GS Energy, JODCO/INPEX, Mubadala Petroleum, OMV, OXY, Partex, Shell, Statoil, TAQA UAE, TOTAL, Wintershall.
- ADIPEC allows more and more National Oil Companies to outsource technologies from around the world. Book a stand to connect with ADNOC, BAPCO, BPCL, CPTDC, Dolphin Energy, GAIL, Gazprom, HPCL, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, JOGMEC, KNOC, Kuwait Oil Company, OGDCL,Oil India Ltd, ONGC India, Petronas, Pertamina, Qatar Petroleum, Saudi Aramco, Sharjah National Oil Company (SNOC).
LEADING ORGANISATIONS PARTICIPATING AT ADIPEC
One of ADIPEC’s most important attributes is its international focus.
In 2016, 2,034 exhibitors filled the 15 halls of ADIPEC spanning 135,000 SQM of exhibition space making it the largest oil and gas exhibition and conference in Asia, Africa, MENA, Europe.
More than 96,000 trade professionals from 135 different countries attended the event, making ADIPEC a truly international hub.
In addition to the IOCs and NOCs, the EPCs and the service providers, ADIPEC witnesses representation from many international organisations across the full oil and gas value chain that are keen to do business and showcase products and services such as:
ADIPEC's history is steeped in long lasting relationships. From NOC's and IOC's, established service companies to government bodies, global associations and distributors, ADIPEC unlocks a world of opportunity. Ranging from international pavilions to multinationals, ADIPEC delivers the ultimate business setting to succeed in today's competitive marketplace.
With a 32 year history in the marketplace, ADIPEC delivers a world class oil & gas show bringing together professionals with real buying power, enabling more than US$9.76 billion of business to be conducted onsite at the event. At the heart of global oil and gas reserves, ADIPEC's 135,000 gross sqm show floor is one of the world's biggest oil and gas exhibitions.
ADIPEC offers you a wide range of opportunities to maximise your return on investment. By increasing your brand’s reach and informing your key clients and prospects about your involvement in ADIPEC, you drive more qualified leads to your stand.
Exhibitor Show Catalogue
Your company contact details will be included in the ADIPEC 2017 show catalogue. Available to 95,000 trade professionals that visit ADIPEC from 135 countries.
E-signatures and E-invitations with customised exhibitor logo and name
Take advantage of personalised e-signatures and e-invitations in the ADIPEC template and invite your industry colleagues to visit you during ADIPEC.
Press releases on the ADIPEC website
Enhance exhibitor exposure and send us your press releases to be displayed online
Showcase product brochures and photos on the ADIPEC website
Exhibitors can upload their product brochures using the exhibitor manual and automatically sync on your name under the listing page. Exhibitors are also entitled to display product and service photos so ADIPEC visitors can explore what they can see at the show.
Preschedule meetings in advance of the show
Target like-minded professionals and new customers through the ADIPEC Global Meetings Programme. Contact the ADIPEC team to prearrange tailored meetings.
Develop and strengthen your brand
ADIPEC provides you with the ideal platform to showcase your brand, products and services to the largest oil and gas audience in the Asia, Africa, Europe and MENA region.
Network with the Best in the Industry
Meet face to face with thousands of senior executives at your booth that have sole or joint purchasing authority. Benefit from the event's world wide reputation as a powerhouse for local, regional and international business opportunities in energy.
Anticipate future trends in the oil & gas industry
Learn about the latest developments, mega projects, strategies and investment opportunities planned or underway.
Generate highly targeted business leads
Exhibiting at ADIPEC gives you an opportunity to expand your companies customer base by helping you engage with decision makers with real buying power, enabling billions of dollars of business to be conducted during the 4 days of the show.
Immediate Return on Your Investment
Over $9 billion of contracts are signed during the 4 days of ADIPEC, a figure which is expected to grow in 2017. With 81 % of attendees either a decision makers, purchaser or influencer, underlining the fact that the event delivers real business opportunities.
- Petroleum Engineering
- Contract Advisor & Senior Buyer
- Senior Vice President
- Chief Geologist - Reservoir
- Category Manager
- Unconventional Resources
- Drilling Engineer
- Assistant Exploration Manager
- Senior Process Engineer
- Reservoir Engineer Assistant Manager, Subsea &
- Pipelines Engineering
- Drilling Optimization Specialist
- Senior Welding Supervisor Senior Technical HSE Engineer
- Resource Exploration
- Manager Supply Chain
- EVP & CEO Upstream
- Principal Engineer
- Gas Director
- SVP Corporate Strategic Growth
- Junior Analyst Valuation
- SVP Upstream Business
- Development Gas New & Renewable Energy
With a 32 year history in the marketplace, ADIPEC unlocks a world of opportunity which delivers a world class oil & gas show bringing together professionals with real buying power, enabling more than US$9.76 billion of business to be conducted onsite at the event.
Top 5 Reasons To Visit
ADIPEC represents a global opportunity for you to connect with over 2.200+ exhibiting companies. Engage with confirmed exhibiting 37 lOCs and NOCs. do business with 8 EPC contractors and 11 Service companies to expand your business portfolio.
Meet with existing clients to protect your market share and network with new clients to drive new business growth and opportunities - ADIPEC attracts an audience of over 100.000+ visitors from 120 countries.
Learn from world class industry experts through the 119 technical conference sessions, industry panel sessions, ministerial sessions, global business leaders sessions and from over 900+ speakers making ADIPEC the largest Oil and Gas conference knowledge platform in the world today
GENERATE QUALIFIED LEADS
Gain access to the people that matter, who shape the energy industry and influence the decision making process. Target key professionals with purchasing power looking for innovations and technical solutions in your sector.
OPTIMISE YOUR TRAVEL BUDGETS
Meet the industry's leading companies under one roof across four days of high-level networking and business opportunities. Four days at ADIPEC could equal a year's worth of travelling around the world, meeting with clients and prospects.
ADIPEC has grown exponentially to become the world’s new meeting point for oil and gas professionals. Todays, over $9 billion of business during the 4 day exhibition, placing ADIPEC at the very heart of international business of the global energy sector.
Identify your new opportunities and markets to meet new partners to network with at the world’s most influential meeting point for oil & gas professionals.
- CERTIFICATION AND CLASSIFICATION
- CORROSION AND ABRASION CONTROL
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- GOVERNMENT / REGULATORY
- POWER SYSTEMS
- PROCESS PLANTS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- HEAVY MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT
- IT AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
- NATURAL GAS
- OFFSHORE, SUBSEA & MARINE
- PORTABLE HEATERS
- SHIPS, BOATS, VESSELS
- WELL COMPLETIONS
The 2017 Offshore & Marine Exhibition and Conference provides access to all those involved in offshore marine services and supplies, from projects and logistics, to maritime activity, security and safety. This event provides the industry an opportunity to keep up to speed with the latest developments and innovations relating to these sectors.
- Capitalise on US$25bn worth of offshore investments in the region. Network and do business with an international offshore and marine audience from 45+ countries.
- Join one of the region’s largest congregations of offshore vessel owners, operators and charterers including OSV, Barges, AHTS, Seismic, Jack up rigs and many more.
- Generate direct sales, boost your brand image and become part of the world’s largest energy event outside of North America.
- Launch new products, build prospect databases and maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Gain cutting-edge knowledge and share best practices at the Offshore and Marine Conference in the venue’s unique waterfront location in Hall 14.
- Meet with key departments from NOC’s, IOC’s, EPC’s and service companies to discuss projects, updates and an exchange of industry knowledge.
- Showcase your products and services to 15,000+ marine and offshore industry professionals.
- Shipyards & Fabrication
- Offshore Vessel Owners, Operators, Charterers
- Sub Sea
- Rig and Jack up Barge Owners & Operators
- EPC contractors
- Ports and Coastal Development
- Mooring, Chains, Ropes & Anchors
- Oceanography and Mapping
- Floating Production Systems
- Communications and Information Technology, Dynamic Positioning
- Accommodation Unit Companies
- Survival, Safety and Protection
- Certification / Classification Societies
- 41% MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA
- 22% ASIA
- 17% AMERICA
- 12% EUROPE
- 8% AFRICA
- 30% SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- 22% MIDDLE MANAGEMENT/BUYERS
- 48% TECHNICAL EXPERTS/OFFSHORE ENGINEERS
In support of regional and global efforts to protect the industry from threats posed by compromised information technology and today’s rapidly changing global environment, the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference (ADIPEC) will be hosting the second edition of ‘Security in Energy’, a dedicated exhibition and conference, providing valuable insights on the growing need for worldwide industry security across the energy landscape.
- Oil & Gas Companies
- Physical Security Providers
- Pipeline Transportation Companies
- Government Agencies & Security Forces
- Service & Technology Providers
- Cyber Security Consultants
- Managers, Directors, Advisors,
- Analysts and Heads of:
- Safety & Security
- Safety & Operational Risk
- Global Threat
- Crisis Management & Security
- Cyber Security
- Information Security
- Risk Management & Assessment
- Offshore & Onshore Security
- Operations & Strategy
- Industrial Security Operations
- Physical Security
- Emergency Response
- Disaster Recovery
- HSSE/ HSE
- Asset Protection
- Business Continuity & Contingency Planning
- Provide tailored solutions, services and technologies to over 2,000+ exhibiting companies and over 100,000 visitors and delegates to the oil & gas market and its adjoining industries.
- International Oil Companies and National Oil Companies along with Government entities will actively be looking for security solutions at ADIPEC 2017.
- Security in Energy provides one of the largest platforms connecting the Security industry with one of the leading assemblies of influential regional and international oil and gas players.
Security in Energy is a dedicated exhibition and conference zone during ADIPEC which brought together cyber and physical security global leaders in the oil and gas sector in a one world-class venue.ENERGY SECURITY AND CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE PROVIDERS:
- Security Companies
- Security Consultancies
- Perimeter Detection
- Radar and Detection
- Rapid Response Units
- Emergency Services
- Security Services
- Government Agencies
- Industry Representative Bodies
- Security Service Providers
- IT Security Companies
- Digital Storage/Big Data Firms
- Digital Oilfield Technology Developers and Providers
- SCADA Providers
- Cyber Security Providers
- Anti Virus Providers
- Security Matters BV
- Pelco by Schneider Electric
- Honeywell Process Solutions
- Chenega International Consulting
- Control Risks
- HALO Maritime Defense Systems
- Platinum Elite Companies Representation LLC
- Al Rumaithy Establishment
- HID Global
- Intel security
- Hill & Smith Ltd.
- Global Beam Telecom
- Business Gateways