ADIPEC - 2018
Established in 1984, the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference is a world-class business forum, where oil and gas professionals convene to engage in dialogue, create partnerships, do business and identify solutions and strategies that will shape the industry for the years ahead. ADIPEC has grown exponentially to become the world’s meeting point for oil and gas professionals. Today, over $10.34 billion of business is concluded during the exhibition, placing ADIPEC at the very heart of international business of the global energy sector. Over 110,000 trade professionals attend ADIPEC, while 980 industry leading experts share their knowledge and understanding across the event’s expansive line-up of strategic and technical conference sessions.
- Event Type:
- Nov. 12-15, 2018
- Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC)
- Abu Dhabi , UAE
ADIPEC provides your business with in depth analysis, knowledge and exposure to real business opportunities in upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas. ADIPEC 2018 presents suppliers, manufacturers and service companies with the ultimate opportunity to showcase their achievements and share best practice with the industry. In addition to the IOCs and NOCs, the EPCs and the service providers, ADIPEC witnesses representation from many international organisations across the full oil and gas value chain that are keen to do business and showcase products and services and new innovations.
- Certification and classification
- Corrosion and abrasion control
- Digitalisation - 4d scanning
- Digitalisation - artificial intelligence
- Digitalisation - big data
- Digitalisation - blockchain technology
- Digitalisation - cloud computing
- Digitalisation - drones
- Digitalisation - edge computing
- Digitalisation - equipment sensors
- Digitalisation - machine learning
- Digitalisation - robotics
- Electrical equipment
- Gas compressor
- Gas distribution & power generation
- Gas exploration & production
- Gas treatment
- Government / regulatory
- Health and safety
- Heavy machinery & equipment
- It and telecommunications
- Maintenance and repair
- Media / publications
- Natural gas
- Offshore, subsea & marine
- Offshore - commercial dive equipment
- Offshore - drilling
- Offshore - equipment
- Offshore - it
- Offshore - maintenance
- Offshore - pumps
- Offshore - rigs
- Offshore - services
- Offshore - vessels
- Portable heaters
- Power systems
- Process plants
- Ships, boats, vessels
- Technical services
- Well completions
TOP REASONS WHY VISITORS ATTEND ADIPEC
ADIPEC represents a global opportunity for you to connect with over 2,200 exhibiting companies. Engage with confirmed exhibiting 38 IOCs and NOCs, do business with 8 EPC contractors and 11 Service companies to expand your business portfolio.
Meet with existing clients to protect your market share and network with new clients to drive new business growth and opportunities – ADIPEC attracts an audience of over 110,000+ visitors from 135 countries.
Learn from world class industry experts through the 200 conference sessions, industry panel sessions, ministerial sessions, global business leaders sessions and from over 980+ speakers making ADIPEC the largest Oil and Gas conference knowledge platform in the world today.
Gain access to the people that matter, who shape the energy industry and influence the decision making process. Target key professionals with purchasing power looking for innovations and technical solutions in your sector.
Meet the industry’s leading companies under one roof across four days of high-level networking and business opportunities. Four days at ADIPEC could equal a year’s worth of travelling around the world, meeting with clients and prospects.
The Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC) brings together the very companies, decision and policy makers that shape the future of oil and gas supply across 4 days of focused business, dialogue and knowledge transfer that addresses today’s energy challenges and define tomorrow’s energy landscape.
- 110,000 Attendees
- 155,000+ Gross SQM space
- 2,200 Exhibiting companies
- 30+ Country pavilions
- 96% Satisfied Visitors
- 94% Consider Adipec an Important event
- 94% met objectives
- 91% met or exceeded expectations
The ADIPEC conferences and technical sessions are the place to sharpen your knowledge and share best practice with your industry peers. Spanning upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas, the conference sessions have been created by a committee of industry experts.
ADIPEC conference session provides insights into a wide variety of specialisms, including: Ministerial Sessions; Global Business Leader Sessions; Executive Dialogues, C-Suite Dialogues; CEO Finance Breakfasts; Inclusion & Diversity in Energy and Offshore and Marine Global Business Leader Sessions plus a comprehensive technical programme.
Give your employees access to one of the largest oil and gas conferences in the world. The ADIPEC conferences offer something for all employees from engineers, product managers and procurement to C-suite. Should your company wish to make upto 10 bookings, please contact our delegate sales team who will manage your account and offer you the best options to meet your company requirements. Please contact Joshua Green, Head of Conference Sales on +971 2 444 4909 or email Joshua.email@example.com. Our dedicated delegate sales advisors will be delighted to help you manage the booking process and provide advice on how to maximise your attendance to ADIPEC 2018 along with information on travel and accommodation.Reasons why many organisations make group bookings
- Stronger corporate presence
- Enables a solid learning environment
- Team Building exercise - allows you to learn & work together
- More effective networking - ensuring all key contacts are established both in the conference & on the exhibition floor
- Encourages innovation and assists with problem solving as a team
- More cost effective – group discounts are available
- Acquire insights into the future of the oil and gas from over 80 Global CEOs from leading NOCs & IOCs and 980 Strategic and Technical Speakers across 200 conference sessions
- Listen to dedicated high level strategic discussions about how the industry is becoming more creative in attracting new investment opportunities, focusing on M&A, JVs and IPOs
- Understand how to raise awareness, address biases, and create an implementable agenda to shape an inclusive and diverse oil and gas sector of the future
- Understand what impact digitalisation will have on the industry moving forwards from both a technical and strategic standpoint
The fourth edition of the Offshore & Marine exhibition builds on the success of previous years, with companies showcasing a wide range of offshore exhibits including subsea drilling equipment, pipelines, and tools for reservoir production and mapping products and services. According to a study by research firm Markets and Markets, the global offshore drilling rigs industry is expected to grow to US$102.47 billion by 2019, this is reflected in the products and services displayed at the exhibition.
- Shipyards & Fabrication
- Offshore Vessel Owners, Operators, Charterers
- Rig and Jack up Barge Owners & Operators
- EPC contractors
- Ports and Coastal Development
- Mooring, Chains, Ropes & Anchors
- Oceanography and Mapping
- Floating Production Systems
- Communications and Information Technology, Dynamic Positioning
- Accommodation Unit Companies
- Survival, Safety and Protection
- Certification / Classification Societies
- Commercial Dive Equipment