AWT Annual Convention & Exposition 2013
AWT`s 2013 Exposition is designed to allow key players from water treatment companies to meet leading industry suppliers. The event is an outstanding opportunity to discuss business and develop important face-to-face relationships with over 900 water treatment industry decision-makers, all at one time.
- Event Type:
- Oct. 30, 2013 - Nov. 2, 2013
- Mohegan Sun Hotel
- Uncasville , CT , USA
Exhibitors at AWT’s Exposition are suppliers and distributors of products and services that are vital to the continued growth and success of water treatment companies. This is an excellent opportunity to market your products and services to prospective customers and to make a statement about your company!
Benefits of Exhibiting and/or Sponsoring
- Contact new prospects and generate leads.
- Promote company image and maximize market exposure.
- Discuss the needs of your clients first-hand and demonstrate the solutions offered by your company.
- Research competition and develop ways to differentiate your company.
- Gain insight into market trends to aid in your strategic planning.
- Test new products or services at the customer level.
- Develop your database to strengthen your overall sales and marketing programs.
- Build relations with an audience of qualified buyers—some of the most experienced professionals in the water treatment industry!
While many industries are struggling and their conventions are decreasing in size, AWT continues to grow. We had record breaking attendance at the Palm Springs meeting and a sold-out exhibit hall.
Once again, the AWT Annual Convention and Exposition will feature Commercial Corner sessions. These 20-minute presentations, open only to exhibiting companies, are an excellent opportunity to convene an audience to promote your products and services. Each Commercial Corner receives exclusive meeting space and one time slot during the AWT Convention, scheduled during uncontested time.
These mini-presentations can be more commercial in nature, meaning a paper is not required and the material is not included on the Convention CD. Unlike the educational sessions and abstracts, discussion concerning products is acceptable. This is an opportunity for you to highlight your company features and the benefits you offer. Take advantage of this opportunity to highlight your business.
Strengthen your branding and business relationships with sponsorships that work!
Separate your company from the competition and generate more qualified leads by sponsoring highly visible items and events that are seen by all attendees. Through sponsorships, you reach key customers and prospects in a professional B2B setting.
All 2013 Convention sponsors will enjoy the following benefits:
- Enhanced visibility to about 1,000 Convention attendees, including potential customers that represent over ½ billion in water treatment sales per year!
- Recognition in the official Registration Brochure (if contract and payment are received by Friday, April 26).
- Recognition in the The Analyst magazine and monthly e-newsletter, the AWTGram.
- Recognition in the Convention Notebook.
- Recognition on-site at the Convention, with your company name or logo on signage, in the rotating slide show in meeting rooms between sessions, in the registration area and at the Annual Awards Reception and Dinner.