Clean Gulf Conference 2018
The CLEAN GULF Conference & Exhibition is the annual event that delivers solutions for improving prevention, preparedness and response of oil and hazardous materials spills in inland, offshore and marine environments. It brings together all parties responsible for response operations from North America and beyond to hear best practices and build relationships vital to a successful response on land or water. A strong relationship between all parties is the foundation of a successful response, and CLEAN GULF has helped forge these relationships for the last 27 years. Improving prevention, preparedness and response of oil and hazardous materials spills in inland, offshore and marine environments.
- Event Type:
- Nov. 13-15, 2018
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- New Orleans , LA , USA
Inland. Offshore. Coastal. Solutions for Spill Preparedness and Response
The need to be prepared for a spill isn’t an option…it’s a necessity. CLEAN GULF is the only event that brings together the entire spill response community, including State and Federal Regulators, to establish and build the relationships you need in place before an incident on water or land occurs. It's a way to come together with all the people you work closely with on a response and connect with those who will play a role in future incidents. The importance of maintaining these relationships will always remain crucial so CLEAN GULF continues to be an important event for industry and government to attend in 2016.
The 2016 conference agenda is currently being built and will cover best practices and lessons learned in spill preparedness and response for the exploration & production, transportation, and storage of oil & hazardous materials. The five conference tracks being planned are information and response technologies, inland spill preparedness and response, planning and preparedness, response, and subsea.
- Service Company
- Oil & Gas/Energy Producer
- Government Agency/Military
- Executive/General Management
- Coast Guard/Military
- Business Development
- Drilling Services
- Emergency Response/Clean-up
- Marine Salvage & Fire
- Occupational Health & Safety
The education you will receive at CLEAN GULF is extremely beneficial, though you may need to validate to management your reasons for wanting to attend! CLEAN GULF has compiled a justification toolkit that will help you with those needs.
When speaking with management, stress the breakout sessions you will attend, the types of people you will meet, and the companies you will visit in the Exhibit Hall. A few ideas to include when compiling your request:
Letter to Management: Compile a letter to management outlining the benefits of attending CLEAN GULF. Click here for a sample letter to use.
Conference Materials: Offer to share lessons-learned with your co-workers. Bring home your conference materials and share your experience with your team.
Conference Sessions: Highlight the conference sessions most applicable to your job. Bring the highlighted program to management to reinforce the value your attendance will bring to your company.
Speaker Line-up: CLEAN GULF attracts key stakeholders to speak. You will have direct access to these industry experts since Information sharing, question-answer sessions and networking are a vital part of the CLEAN GULF experience.
Networking Opportunities: Interact with a group of responders, regulators, equipment providers, operators and environmental groups who share your same goals. Contacts you make through networking can be invaluable once you return to work and can provide insight in future endeavors at work for years to come.
Attendee Certification: Customized certificates are available to verify conference attendance and session participation. These certificates may be included in personnel files to show training/education completion.
Exhibitor Line-Up: Between conference sessions, the education continues on the exhibit floor. Exhibitors are there to learn about your day-to-day challenges and discuss solutions. Bring back potential solutions to management that can help your company’s role in spill prevention, preparedness, and response.
Cost-Saving Features: We understand that spending up to three days away from your job can be expensive, so we’ve worked to bring you savings wherever possible.
- Group Discounts: If more than one person from you company is interested in attending, contact Jill Dean to set up a discounted group registration package.
- Hotel Discount: CLEAN GULF has designated MCI USA as the official and ONLY housing provider for CLEAN GULF. Please click here to book your hotel in the official hotel block
- Airline Discounts: CLEAN GULF has secured discounts on airfire with participating airlines. Visit our Hotel & Travel page to learn more.
Sample Trip Report: Create a trip report after the conference. This report should discuss the sessions you have attended and how you will apply those concepts to your job. Once your supervisor sees how much you have learned during the week and how it can be applied in your facility, they will be more likely to send you to a conference again. Click here for a sample trip report that may be used when presenting your request.
With more than 2,000 spill response professionals expected to attend CLEAN GULF in New Orleans, LA, we want to make sure you have plenty of time to network with those in attendance! The audience at CLEAN GULF are from a wide variety of industries, including oil and gas, transportation, government/military agencies, academia, service companies and supplier/manufacturers, and bring fresh views and insights to the conversation. Get ready to cultivate relationships and connect with attendees in a fun and interactive way!
Tuesday, November 13 | 5:30 – 7:00 PM
Kick-off your time at CLEAN GULF at our widely popular offsite reception! Join us for lite bites and drinks on Tuesday as you kick-off your time at CLEAN GULF 2018!
Exhibit Hall D
Wednesday, November 14 | 10:00 – 10:45 AM
Wednesday, November 14 | 3:00 – 3:45 PM
Thursdsay, November 15 | 10:00 – 10:45 AM
Networking breaks make for the perfect opportunity to walk around the show floor and check out the products and services offered by our exhibitors.
Opening Night Reception
Exhibit Hall D
Wednesday, November 14 | 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Enjoy lite bites and drinks as you walk the exhibit floor and network with fellow attendees.
New Orleans = big business. We always attract our largest audience when CLEAN GULF is in New Orleans, meaning you’ll have access to well over 2,000 attendees involved in all aspects of oil and hazardous materials spill prevention, preparedness and response. Our attendees come to CLEAN GULF for 2 big reasons – search for new products and services and network with their peers. Not only will you reach the right audience with an exhibit or sponsorship at CLEAN GULF, but you’ll reach an audience activiely searching for the latest products and solutions for response operations. In fact, 84% of the CLEAN GULF 2017 attendees said they were attending for the networking and/or exhibit hall.
How to Exhibit:
- View online floor plan to see what space is available
- Contact Anastasia Bisson at 530-363-3506 or email@example.com
- Or submit your exhibit space contract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exhibit Space Contract
- Floor Plan
- Sample list of 2017 CLEAN GULF Attendees
- CLEAN GULF Stats and Facts
- Analytical laboratories
- Analytical resources
- Chemical detection
- Chemical response
- Clean-up contractors
- Crisis management software
- Data service providers
- Deepwater response
- Disaster recovery
- Emergency response safety and health consulting
- Emergency response safety and health equipment
- Emerging oil surveillance technologies
- Environmental teams
- Equipment vendors
- FLIR systems• Gulf regional response teams
- ICS specialists
- Incident command post evaluation
- Incident software
- Industrial fire fighting
- Information sharing
- Inland response
- Mapping and tracking resources
- Marine firefighting
- Notification resources
- Oil and gas companies
- Oil detection dogs
- Oil spill incident response
- Oil spill response software
- Petroleum companies
- Personal protective equipment
- Precision planning & stimulation
- Rail car and pipeline response specialty equipment
- Response contractors and consultants
- Response equipment
- Risk analysis courses/tools
- Safety equipment
- Swiftwater boom
- Spill management teams
- Spill response equipment
- Spill response organizations
- State and Federal agencies
- Swiftwater oil skimmers
- Training vendors
- Unmanned Aerial Systems
Exhibit space rental starts at $28/ sq. ft and includes:
- Floor space with standard booth backdrop, side dividers and booth sign
- An unlimited number of complimentary booth staff registrations and deeply discounted full conference registration fees
- 50 word listing in the official show guide
- Final list of ALL registered attendees
- Discounted hotel rooms in official hotel block
- Access to a FREE suite of promotional tools to boost your success at the event
- Unlimited amount of customized printed and digital expo only passes you can send to clients/prospects inviting them to attend the CLEAN GULF Exhibition at no cost
- Option to post your company’s new product press release(s)on the CLEAN GULF website