Colorado Rural Water Association 2014 Annual Conference
The Colorado Rural Water Association (CRWA) is a non-profit corporation incorporated November 24, 1980 under the rules and laws of the state of Colorado. This organization provides technical assistance and training to Colorado`s public and private water and wastewater systems having populations less than 10,000. About 98% of Colorado`s 2,095 public water systems serve communities that have populations less than 10,000. CRWA celebrated its 30th Anniversary in 2011!
- Event Type:
- Feb. 3-5, 2014
- Hotel Elegante
- Colorado Springs , CO , USA
- This year’s conference, Making a Splash, includes Water, Wastewater, Source Water, Groundwater, Management and Operator Certification topics
- The conference covers a wide range of programs with multi-simultaneous sessions
- The schedule has returned to the preferred Monday afternoon/Tuesday morning registration and set-up
- Refreshments will be located throughout the exhibit area for breaks
- The Vendor “Meet and Greet Breakfast” will be held on Wednesday morning and served in the Atrium
- Exhibit Hall drawings will be held during breaks
- Additional prize-winning activities and events are in the planning for this year’s Conference
- Our Annual Awards and Appreciation Banquet will be held on Wednesday evening with great food, entertainment, conversation and prizes!
- This year we are asking you to partner with CRWA with many new Sponsorship Opportunities.
- This partnership will add to your return on investment strategies by increasing your exposer to over 400 Colorado Rural Water and Wastewater attendees.
Consider the best Water/Wastewater Industry Conference in Colorado if you are an operator, public system employee or board member.
- This year's Conference includes classes for Water, Wastewater,
- Source Water, Groundwater, Management / Operator in Responsible
- Charge and Operator Certification Training.
- The ORC / Management classes will provide training for those
- responsible for making management and operations decisions.
- All classes will receive training units including the Round Robin Sessions.
- Exam Preparation classes will be held on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings.