The biggest expo of green technologies and new lifestyles, a special forum where businesses in the environmental and sustainability sectors can meet institutional stakeholders, trade associations, local/central governmentS, NGOs and all types of industries and goods manufacturers, to discuss new models of economic growth driven by a focus on innovation, clean technologies and a new approach to urbanization and social contexts.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Nov. 6-9, 2013
- Rimini fiera
- Rimini , Italy
The international platform for the environment and sustainability industry
It is a showcase of the most advanced technological solutions for the
most effective management and transformation of waste of any kind, as
well as to save water, achieve energy efficiency and reuse resources.
It is the benchmark forum to debate with experts on the main technical
problems facing the various industrial sectors managing waste, primary
resource management (water, land, air) and protecting and regenerating
the environment. It is an unrivalled source of ONE-to-ONE BUSINESS,
information and training for professionals in the industry.
- The biggest expo of green technologies and new lifestyles, a special forum where businesses in the environmental and sustainability sectors can meet institutional stakeholders, trade associations, local/central governments, NGOs and all types of industries and goods manufacturers, to discuss new models of economic growth driven by a focus on innovation, clean technologies and a new approach to urbanization and social contexts.
- A dedicated forum for KEY MARKET PLAYERS to meet and share experiences on the green economy.
- An unrivalled source of information and training on ecologically sustainable materials and energy efficiency for recycling and waste recovery operators.
- An exemplary plan of action for businesses and local bodies that have based their business, competitiveness and quality standards on sustainability.
- A single point of interaction to discuss the requirements and best ways of doing ETHICAL, RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS.
The principles of Industrial Ecology embrace:
- The life cycle of a product, process or service.
- Material flow analysis in processes.
- Industrial symbiosis to group activities together into technology parks.
- A political-operational approach to product certification and manufacturer responsibility.
- Experimental ecological design for future activities.
Industrial Ecology is the perfect partner to the Green Economy and the many projects associated to it, focusing on materials and energy, and benefiting from regional, national and international funding over the next three years .
The prime focus of the more applied aspects of the Seminars and Events will be changes in legislation in each of the various fields; these will later be discussed in an open forum of experts, businesses and professionals.
AIR - Technologies and procedures to combat indoor air pollution, managing unpleasant odours.
RECLAIM Expo - management and reclamation of contaminated sites - Redevelopment of brownfield sites - Treatment of inert materials
WASTE - the most profitable sectors for the treatment and recovery of inert waste - noble metals - critical minerals - domestic and industrial WEEE.
OROBLU - the water treatment industry - from collection and uptake to reuse and reduction of energy consumption
ANALYSIS, MEASUREMENT AND CONTROL
PREVENTION OF SERIOUS HYDROGEOLOGICAL RISKS - Emercgency and industrial risks
RESEARCH AND INNOVATION - 'Europe 2020' strategy
SUSTAINABLE CHEMISTRY, biorefineries, reconversion of chemical sites
recycling in Europe - eco-efficiency - sustainability models - global ecodesign for various sections of the environment.