Ecomondo - 2019
Ecomondo, the leading event in Europe for the new models of circular economy. An international exhibition with an innovative format that brings together all sectors of the circular economy in a single platform: from material and energy recovery to sustainable development.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Nov. 5-8, 2019
- Rimini Expo Centre
- Rimini , Italy
From the recovery of materials and energy to sustainable development
All sectors of the circular economy on a single platform.
We are the leading show in Mediterranean basin
The benchmark event in Europe for technological and industrial innovation. An international event with an innovative format that brings together all sectors of the circular economy on a single platform: from the recovery of materials and energy to sustainable development.
We support company development
We help companies become world leaders in innovation, promoting the development of an innovative and sustainable entrepreneurial ecosystem.
We foster networking
We enable companies with the most skilled national and international buyers to make contact, and we work all year with a targeted community and the leading experts in the circular economy.
We are growing every year with companies
- + 4% visits versus the previous year
- 10% more international visitors from 66 countries
- Attendance figure of 80,930
- 98,000 sqm gross exhibition area
- 1,022 exhibitors, 15% from 30 countries worldwide
- More than 150 seminars and conferences, with over 1,000 speakers
- More than 747 million media contacts
We provide tools and information for company development
We cover the new regulatory priorities in the fields of research, innovation and training in a professional environment; in partnership with industrial associations, ministries, research institutions, the European Commission, the OECD, European technological platforms and international initiatives.
Together, we design a better future
We are the only platform in Europe to offer a broad programme of conferences, workshops and seminars to present national and international evidence and new trends relating to the various strands of the circular economy, including building, packaging, electronics and the automotive industry.
We take your company all over the world and bring the whole world to your company
We organise matchmaking activities with international buyers at the show, workshops with experts to help companies develop new international business, and events and technical symposia in the main markets of interests to companies: the Balkans, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Germany, the UK, Greece, Macedonia, Morocco, Egypt, Oman, the Netherlands, Romania, Slovenia, the US, Turkey and Russia.
We make ideas circular
We propose a broad programme of international meetings attended by innovative companies and world-renowned researchers to provide updates on innovation and disseminate best practices.
We are a permanent workshop of ideas, solutions and opportunities
Every year, we present the new priorities in legislation/regulation, research and training in relation to the circular economy, the new processes including 4.0 and products relating to its adoption in industry and in cities and regions.
Specifically, in partnership with industrial associations, ministries and other institutions, research institutions, the European Commission and the OECD, we examine and discuss the main new developments, needs, critical issues and opportunities in the re-use and valorisation of the main forms of electronic and biological (including waste water), alternative raw materials and industrial eco-design, the reclamation and requalification of contaminated sites, including marine areas, and the bio-economy.
We oversee the whole circular economy value chain
From eco-design and efficiency to the re-use and valorisation of raw materials and energy, transport, the reclamation and requalification of contaminated sites (including marine areas), we foster international networking and company growth on all markets worldwide.
- Services for the management and integrated valorisation of waste
- Technologies and equipment for the treatment of urban and industrial waste
- Equipment and vehicles for waste collection and transport
- Waste systems and containers
- Waste handling and lifting machinery and equipment
- Eco-design and new materials
- Repair and restore services
- Bio-based industry
- Agrifood & Blue growth
- Reclamation and requalification of contaminated sites
- Hydrogeological risk and disaster prevention
- Integrated water cycle
- Monitoring and digitisation: water, air, soil
ENERGY EFFICIENCY, RENEWABLE ENERGIES, SUSTAINABLE CITIES
Key Energy, the 'Energy transition hub', is held at the same time as Ecomondo, and is the show for energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions and applications. In addition, since 2009, Ecomondo has showcased an ideal model of the Sustainable City, within one of the spaces exhibiting urban development models, technological solutions, projects and mobility plans that improve citizens’ quality of life and promote sustainable development in regions.
Want to exhibit? Here are 5 good reasons to do so
- Establish new contacts
- Meetings with potential national and international customers
- Opportunities to speak at conferences and seminars
- Matchmaking with selected buyers
- Networking during workshops and events
- Develop new business
- Contacts at the stand with new visitors
- Discussions with a wide range of professional interested in your innovations and technologies
- Meetings with experts for the development of new businesses
- Scouting for new customers
- Publicise your brand
- Opportunities to sponsor Ecomondo conventions at the show
- Opportunities to organise a conference, a workshop and a seminar
- Attend Ecomondo events worldwide
- Visibility of your brand on all our Ecomondo communication channels: website, newsletter, social channels, publications
- Develop international business
- Matchmaking with international buyers
- Attend international events at the show and the events we organise in the main international markets of interest to companies
- International contacts with top experts and opinion leaders
- Opportunities to sponsor Ecomondo international conferences
- Become an innovation leader
- Talk about your innovations at conventions and seminars
- Attend or organise themed exhibitions
- Present your technologies and innovative ideas on the Ecomondo website and at the show
- Meet start-ups and plan business with them
- Talk to our scientific committee to design the future of the circular economy together
The value of belonging to the Ecomondo community
- Get to know the latest technological developments and international best practices
- Meet opinion leaders and the most innovative entrepreneurs in the circular economy
- Find solutions and improve your company’s efficiency
- Talk to the circular economy’s leading experts: scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, managers
- Find out about the latest international regulations
- Gain a vision of the future
- Network with all green & circular economy professionals
- Get training and boost your expertise
- Attend conventions and international conferences
- Find new ideas and inspiration
Ecomondo is the only platform in Europe to offer a broad programme of conferences, workshops and seminars to present national and international evidence and new trends relating to the various strands of the circular economy, including building, packaging, electronics and the automotive industry.
At the next show, we will talk about:
- The circular economy: the paradigm of the 21st century for the redefinition of growth and development.
- Industry 4.0 tools for the management and more effective valorisation of civil and industrial waste
- Models to meet targets and pricing models.
- Treatment and valorisation of solid and special waste.
- Composting, anaerobic digestion and innovation in the biorefining of industrial and municipal waste.
- Innovative technologies and materials for and from the circular economy, and the new frontiers in waste recycling and valorisation
- Plastic and Bioplastic: management and valorisation of sector waste, reduction of the impact in the sea and the soil, and new European legislation on the issue.
- Bio-economy. Sustainability in the food industry, and reduction and valorisation of food waste. New industrial priorities for the forestry value chain. Biorefineries integrated into regions for the production of new biomaterials and bioproducts, and the requalification of abandoned or crisis-stricken agricultural and industrial areas. Coastal defence, the requalification of ports and the management of contaminated sediments in the Mediterranean. The circular economy in Mediterranean fisheries and aquaculture
- Management and valorisation of primary and drinkable water resources, urban waste water and slurries in contexts relating to agriculture and industry. Valorisation of industrial waste water. The path of the whole sector to the circular economy.
- Reclamation and sustainable requalification of contaminated areas, prevention and monitoring of hydro-geological risk.
- The quality of indoor air: situations and outlook in Italy and Europe. Odorous emissions: from abatement technologies to new control strategies.
- Communication and Corporate Social Responsibility: the new tools for a new culture of sustainability.
- New priorities and opportunities for Circular, Smart and Healthy Cities: the circular and sustainable approach in the lives of citizens.
THE STATES GENERAL OF THE GREEN ECONOMY RETURNS
5-8 November 2019
Every year, Ecomondo plays host to the States General of the Green Economy, the key annual meeting for Italy’s green economy. Promoted by the National Council of the Green Economy, in partnership with the Ministry for the Environment and the Ministry for Economic Development, it provides an analysis and an update on the most topical and important economic and regulatory issues.
START-UPS AND INNOVATION
An innovation area dedicated to Italian and international start-ups, partnered and supported by:
- ASTER – Region of Emilia Romagna, partnered and supported by the Knowledge Innovation communities of the EIT (Climate, Raw Materials at Innoenergy)
- Alma Mater Studiorum – University of Bologna
- Fondazione Giuseppina Mai of Confindustria