ECWATECH 2010 - The International Trade Fair and Congress
Do not miss unique chance to exhibit at the leading water and wastewater technology trade fair in Russia, CIS and Eastern Europe. ECWATECH is the best marketing platform for water sector in the territory of the former USSR. During the last years hundreds of foreign manufacturers and vendors of equipment and materials have entered the Russian market. For many of them ECWATECH has become the starting point to build-up business in this region.
Beside ECWATECH trade fair there are another three exhibitions (brands) which now have become integral parts of ECWATECH forum: CityPipe `Piping systems for municipal infrastructure: construction, diagnostics, repair and operation`, `No-Dig Moscow` – Installation and repair of underground utilities using trenchless technologies and BW-Show `Water bottling and bottled waters`.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Jun. 1-4, 2010
- International Exhibition Centre “Crocus Expo`
- Moscow , Russia
ECWATECH today is the biggest water and wastewater forum in Eastern Europe which presents a wide spectrum of equipment and services for rational use, recovery and protection of water resources, water treatment, municipal and industrial water supply, wastewater treatment, construction and operation of piping systems, water bottling, etc. ECWATECH-2008 figures (UFI audited) (E-08 Post-event report+copy of certificate):
- 804 exhibitors, including 273 international from 33 countries
- 16 011 sq.m. of exhibits (net)
- 11 680 visitors, including 1280 foreign ones
- 1431 congress and specialized conferences participants from 50 countries (according to organizers' data)
The world economic crisis started at the end of 2008 can influence the growth of the past years; however the strategic course to modernize the water infrastructure in Russia is unchangeable. This fact is also proved by acceptance in 2009 the State programme 'Clean water'.
In difficult times face to face communication and personal contact are more important than ever. Due to crisis people are getting more careful, it is important for them to see a partner's face and to estimate a product visually. ECWATECH is an excellent opportunity to assure clients that it is much more reliable to overcome crisis together with you.
ECWATECH-2010 expects increasing of both individual and collective exhibitors (national, regional and sectorial). It is planned to organize joint stands of Austria, Germany, Denmark, Israel, China, Taiwan, Turkey, Finland, Czech Republic, and some other countries. A number of trade associations and unions are also considering their stands at the exhibition.
- Water resources conservation and management
- Water supply (municipal, commercial, industrial)
- Water pre-treatment and process water
- Bottling and bottled waters (BW-show)
- Wastewater treatment and sewage. Sludge management.
- Utilities pipeline networks: construction, diagnostics, operation and repair (CityPipe)
- Trenchless technologies (No Dig Moscow)
- Water metering, regulation devices and equipment
- Information technologies. Hydroinformatics
- Ground water prospecting and extraction
- Water amelioration. Canal structures
If you are a manufacturer, vendor or service providers, research and consulting company related to water or wastewater industry and if Russia and/or former USSR is your current or future business area – you need to be an exhibitor at ECWATECH-2010
Reserve your space today!
Space Application Form
- Early bird discount – 10% before 1 January 2010
- Advanced full-payment discount – additional 5% before 1 October 2010
- WasteTech-2009 and CityPipe-2009 exhibitors enjoy advanced full-payment discount until 1 January 2010
ECWATECH √ is a complex event which consists of two main parts: the trade fair and the alongside conference programme (congress). These two parts of one event allow to combine effective demonstration of leading-edge technologies with hot topics discussion. It has become a good tradition that ECWATECH programme is very broad and includes several specialized events, conferences, seminars, roundtable discussions, company presentations and other subject events of the water sector.
Please visit ECWATECH home-page to get updated about the congress agenda.
ECWATECH organizers agreed with the International Water Association to hold IWA Specialist Conference 'Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants in Towns and Communities of the XXI Century: Technologies, Design and Operation'. Conference will be prepared in cooperation with two IWA Specialist Groups: on Design, Operation and Maintenance of Drinking Water Treatment Plants and on Design, Operation and Costs of Large Wastewater Treatment Plants. The Conference is scheduled for 2-4 June 2010.
The Conference is scheduled for 1-3 June 2010.
Download conference newsletter HERE