Foam Expo Europe 2021
Foam Expo Europe covers all types of foam and raw materials used in the manufacture of foam and foam-related products, including moulded, rigid and flexible foams using materials ranging from urethanes to elastomeric materials such as rubber and PVC, as well as manufacturing machinery and foam service providers. The event offers a single marketplace for foam manufacturers to meet with potential buyers and their supply chain. The event, taking place 9-11 November, 2021, in Stuttgart will offer synergies for applications across the automotive, aviation, construction, and sports and leisure industries, establishing a superior range of opportunities for key application industries seeking to utilise advanced materials and technology.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Nov. 9-11, 2021
- Stuttgart, , Germany
Why are we Europe's leading event in the technical foam calendar?
- Our exhibition gives access to hundreds of manufacturing specialists and sets the scene for attendees to meet with companies such as Huntsman, Sealed Air, FoamPartner, Eurofoam and BASF, all within an arms reach. Our exhibitor portfolio is dedictaed and taiolred specifically to the technical foam industry.
- Having the industry's top players all in one place is a perk unique to Foam Expo Europe. Our complimentary B2B Matchmaking Service allows you to network and build business connections with global representatives from all segments of the supply chain. What a way to potentially secure your deal of the year!
- Across three-days, attendees are welcomed to take advantage of the wealth of learning opportunities at the free-to-attend conference. Tackling issues including lightweighting, sustinability, testing standardisation, bio-based materials and more, 50+ experts will explore the greatest challenges and opportunities faced by the industry at present.
- Taking place across the show floor, a selected number of exhibitors will get hands-on in showing you their latest technology, machinery and applications in a sequence of product demonstrations. Open to everyone, you can have your questions answered by the experts before investing.
- Access thousands of prospective customers, partners and existing clients
- Network with global representatives from the entire foam manufacturing supply chain
- Stay informed on the latest designs, manufacturing processes, technological advances, materials and trends so you can manage cost and performance and give your customers what they need
- Benchmark your products and services against industry competition
- Keep on top of evolving customer requirements
- Showcase your products, innovations and technologies on an international stage to buyers visiting from 75 countries
- Connect with over 5,000 qualified buyers, decision makers and industry professionals sourcing the latest foam materials, products and solutions